OT: Ticket Thread - 2018/19 (Make sure to read rules on post 1 before posting tix!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silva

Nov 23, 2005
Massachusetts
Section 311 row 5 (side bruins shoot twice). face value $54 per ticket so $108 for the pair of tickets. please PM me if interested

Thurs Oct 19 vs Vancouver
Mon Nov 6 vs Minnesota
Thurs Dec 7 vs Arizona edit SOLD
Mon Dec 18 vs Columbus

Last edited:

sisu

Jun 2, 2008
boston, ma
selling the following games - payment via paypal, tickets transferred via bruins account.

section 309 row 5 - $108/pair

10/21 sabres
10/28 kings
11/4 caps - sold
11/11 leafs - sold

Last edited:

Sec311Row6

May 30, 2008
selling the following games - payment via paypal, tickets transferred via bruins account.

section 309 row 5 - $108/pair

10/21 sabres
10/28 kings
11/4 caps
11/11 leafs

11/11 still available? I’ll take em

Miz

Jun 2, 2011
Looking for two tickets on 12/16 vs. the Rangers. If anyone can help me out, please PM me!

RBurgundy

Oct 29, 2009
Face Value Tickets available for the following games (Face is $54 each) 3 tickets row 12 of section 317.

Games available:
10/9 vs Avalanche
11/8 vs Minn
11/29 vs Lightning
1/15 vs Stars
1/23 vs Devils
1/30 vs Ducks
2/13 vs Flames
2/27 vs Hurricanes
3/6 vs Red Wings
3/19 vs Blue Jackets

kman22

Apr 11, 2010
Anyone selling tickets for tomorrow? Looking for 3.

Last edited:

SpeedyLazaro

Sponsor
Sep 30, 2008
Boston
They changed the transfer format. You can no longer send the tickets to an email address. you have to send the link via text or personal email to the recipient. This totally screws up the Mobile Ticket sales on StubHub.

Bruins Stooge

Spread Out
Aug 12, 2008
Hartford County CT
Question - I have club tickets for tomorrow night. Club tickets get you access to the premier levels on 4 and 5 correct? Is there any reason to also get a legends pass? Club is usually well out of the price range, but was able to get a few through work for tomorrow night. Thanks

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Question - I have club tickets for tomorrow night. Club tickets get you access to the premier levels on 4 and 5 correct? Is there any reason to also get a legends pass? Club is usually well out of the price range, but was able to get a few through work for tomorrow night. Thanks

https://www.tdgarden.com/the-garden/dining/

Club and lower suites is level 5, and you get access to the mini-concourse of level 6 (upper deck of suites) as well - level 4 is the top part of Loge. You get access to all of that - except for the Sports Deck (free appetizers and soda) and the Boardroom (all you can eat, I think?). The "Sports Museum" is basically the concourse of 5 and 6 - you can check all of that out, and see the old Garden seats, for example.

You'll get access to the cafeteria-style "Premium Club Bistro" (man, that name's seriously up-selling it IMO) on east side of level 5 where you can literally watch Dale and whoever-else do the intermission commentary. I think there's a raw bar on level 5 or 6 that you can get to, too - Boston Coach lounge maybe? The "Bistro" basically has very similar food to what you'd find elsewhere in the Garden - sandwiches, pizza, chicken fingers, sausages, burgers, gelato. Maybe with slight variants - they have fancy fries, for example, and different burger toppings. They also have some tables where you can sit and eat...if you're coming pregame, you can easily grab dinner and sit there. Getting an intermission meal AND eating at one of the few tables there during the 17 minutes? Probably not gonna happen, because I would guess the tables get filled during intermissions.

You can also use the in-seat service to order food and drink - again, mostly the typical fare you'd see in the Loge/Balcony, and probably "ordered" from the Bistro.

Legends is on 3, I think - never been there, myself. Totally separate access.

https://tdgardenapps.com/legends/menu.html

If the menu is up to date, Sam Adams is 50 cents cheaper there than in the rest of the Garden! Yeesh. You can probably find Legends passes on Ace or StubHub, but I don't see any for tomorrow. I've never been there, but it looks like the kind of place you'd take a client you're trying to impress. Paying $30 to Ace Ticket for a pass (I think that gets 2-4 people in? Not sure...) on top of the charge for, say, $28 salmon? Color me slightly skeptical.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
They changed the transfer format. You can no longer send the tickets to an email address. you have to send the link via text or personal email to the recipient. This totally screws up the Mobile Ticket sales on StubHub.

Maybe it will be obvious in the reply but why is it a problem to send the link to the buyer's email address?

Bruins Stooge

Spread Out
Aug 12, 2008
Hartford County CT
https://www.tdgarden.com/the-garden/dining/

Club and lower suites is level 5, and you get access to the mini-concourse of level 6 (upper deck of suites) as well - level 4 is the top part of Loge. You get access to all of that - except for the Sports Deck (free appetizers and soda) and the Boardroom (all you can eat, I think?). The "Sports Museum" is basically the concourse of 5 and 6 - you can check all of that out, and see the old Garden seats, for example.

You'll get access to the cafeteria-style "Premium Club Bistro" (man, that name's seriously up-selling it IMO) on east side of level 5 where you can literally watch Dale and whoever-else do the intermission commentary. I think there's a raw bar on level 5 or 6 that you can get to, too - Boston Coach lounge maybe? The "Bistro" basically has very similar food to what you'd find elsewhere in the Garden - sandwiches, pizza, chicken fingers, sausages, burgers, gelato. Maybe with slight variants - they have fancy fries, for example, and different burger toppings. They also have some tables where you can sit and eat...if you're coming pregame, you can easily grab dinner and sit there. Getting an intermission meal AND eating at one of the few tables there during the 17 minutes? Probably not gonna happen, because I would guess the tables get filled during intermissions.

You can also use the in-seat service to order food and drink - again, mostly the typical fare you'd see in the Loge/Balcony, and probably "ordered" from the Bistro.

Legends is on 3, I think - never been there, myself. Totally separate access.

https://tdgardenapps.com/legends/menu.html

If the menu is up to date, Sam Adams is 50 cents cheaper there than in the rest of the Garden! Yeesh. You can probably find Legends passes on Ace or StubHub, but I don't see any for tomorrow. I've never been there, but it looks like the kind of place you'd take a client you're trying to impress. Paying $30 to Ace Ticket for a pass (I think that gets 2-4 people in? Not sure...) on top of the charge for, say, $28 salmon? Color me slightly skeptical.

Ok that's what I thought. I've sat club once or twice before, but its been a while. Once after a Pats superbowl and walked right by Gronk:scared: . I read about the legends area, nice if you have balcony and loge and want pre and post access to the restaurant there on 3, then 2 premier levels. I didn't think I needed a legends pass also to access that level but a friend that is also going with club seats has those tickets as well as legends passes so I was confused for a minute what the real difference was, wasn't sure if rules had changed or something.

Thanks for the info!

SpeedyLazaro

Sponsor
Sep 30, 2008
Boston
Maybe it will be obvious in the reply but why is it a problem to send the link to the buyer's email address?

Because the email with the tickets was sent from ticketmaster and there was an audit trail and workflow associated with recipient receiving the tickets and accepting them. The email confirmation was proof that you sent the tickets to the buyer.

Now you have to send the email with the link from your personal email address. There is no confirmation of receipt until the person physically "accepts" the transfer. My fear is that they can say "I never got the email" "I didn't know how to download the tickets" "i don't have a smart phone" "It went to my spam folder", etc.

Chrispar

May 9, 2017
I see tickets about 50 dollars for balcony seats, anyone who knows prices, should I wait for them to drop or will that be the lowest?

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
I see tickets about 50 dollars for balcony seats, anyone who knows prices, should I wait for them to drop or will that be the lowest?

Cheapest on stubhub are $76 after fees, so if you can get anything for $50, I'd jump on it.

Unless I'm mistaken, the mobile ticket transfers for tonight's game will be shutting off shortly so inventory will be non-existent in another hour or two anyway.

Chrispar

May 9, 2017
Oh whoops, sorry I didn't mean for tonight, I wish they were that cheap haha. I meant for other games in the season, and would you say other sites like tickpick would be reliable with this new ticket procedure?

Seidenbergy

Nov 2, 2012
Oh whoops, sorry I didn't mean for tonight, I wish they were that cheap haha. I meant for other games in the season, and would you say other sites like tickpick would be reliable with this new ticket procedure?

Depends on the game. Monday/Tuesday games for the next month or two you can get for under $50 if you time it right.

As long as you are getting the ticket holder's actual QR codes, it shouldn't matter what site you are using.

Chrispar

May 9, 2017
Yeah I saw some just under 50, but I didn't know if maybe they would lower to 40 or even mid 30s. And yeah I am a little nervous with the new changes since I don't live anywhere near Boston to drive over with a problem with the ticket would really suck.

SpeedyLazaro

Sponsor
Sep 30, 2008
Boston
Because the email with the tickets was sent from ticketmaster and there was an audit trail and workflow associated with recipient receiving the tickets and accepting them. The email confirmation was proof that you sent the tickets to the buyer.

Now you have to send the email with the link from your personal email address. There is no confirmation of receipt until the person physically "accepts" the transfer. My fear is that they can say "I never got the email" "I didn't know how to download the tickets" "i don't have a smart phone" "It went to my spam folder", etc.

Dear StubHub Seller,

We're happy to let you know about some improvements to the process of selling mobile tickets now available on StubHub.com.

When listing tickets for sale, you can now select mobile delivery in the listing process. When your tickets sell with this new method, we'll provide you with your buyer's information so you can transfer tickets directly to them via Ticketmaster or your season ticket account.

After completing the transfer, you no longer need to upload a PDF confirmation template. Instead, simply enter the buyer's email address on StubHub.com to let us know you've delivered the tickets.

Additionally, as you may know, some teams, such as the Celtics, Coyotes, Bruins, Sharks and Jazz are using a new type of mobile transfer process for season ticket holders. Rather than entering a recipient's name and email address into your season ticket account to transfer tickets directly to a recipient, you'll now obtain a unique ticket URL for your seats after initiating a mobile transfer. Once you've obtained a URL, the link can be entered directly into the confirmation box (in the same place where the buyer email address would be entered) on StubHub.com to fulfill your sale. Please note, if you need to fulfill an order with multiple URLs, please enter them all in with a comma to separate each URL.

When a ticket URL is entered on StubHub, we'll mark your order as delivered and automatically deliver the URL to your buyer so they can accept the mobile transfer.

We hope these changes will continue to improve your selling experience on StubHub and we appreciate your flexibility as we update the process for mobile tickets. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Sincerely,
StubHub Customer Service
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Reactions: Fenway

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Dear StubHub Seller,

We're happy to let you know about some improvements to the process of selling mobile tickets now available on StubHub.com.

When listing tickets for sale, you can now select mobile delivery in the listing process. When your tickets sell with this new method, we'll provide you with your buyer's information so you can transfer tickets directly to them via Ticketmaster or your season ticket account.

After completing the transfer, you no longer need to upload a PDF confirmation template. Instead, simply enter the buyer's email address on StubHub.com to let us know you've delivered the tickets.

Additionally, as you may know, some teams, such as the Celtics, Coyotes, Bruins, Sharks and Jazz are using a new type of mobile transfer process for season ticket holders. Rather than entering a recipient's name and email address into your season ticket account to transfer tickets directly to a recipient, you'll now obtain a unique ticket URL for your seats after initiating a mobile transfer. Once you've obtained a URL, the link can be entered directly into the confirmation box (in the same place where the buyer email address would be entered) on StubHub.com to fulfill your sale. Please note, if you need to fulfill an order with multiple URLs, please enter them all in with a comma to separate each URL.

When a ticket URL is entered on StubHub, we'll mark your order as delivered and automatically deliver the URL to your buyer so they can accept the mobile transfer.

We hope these changes will continue to improve your selling experience on StubHub and we appreciate your flexibility as we update the process for mobile tickets. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Sincerely,
StubHub Customer Service
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

This is great. Kudos to them for figuring it out.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch

Depends on the game, and how much effort you want to put into it. Last year, 5 of the first 10 games (October/November) had a ticket below $45, including fees - and that was just looking at TicketsNow, Ace, StubHub, and Experience (which are the official "flash sale" tickets that go on sale at noon the day before games this year). The others were $50-$60 flash sales, and were all special games (opening game or weekend/Black Friday).

Looks like they're greedier with flash sales - I got a text offer at noon yesterday for $80 tickets for today's game, and there are better offers out there. Last year, the opener was available for just $50 - as was the first Habs game.

But this month should be moderately cheap, considering it's all Western Conference except for Buffalo. I'd lean towards waiting for under $50, especially if you don't mind taking a 3 minute peek to see if cheaper tickets come on sale a couple of times a week. You could also see what your second cheapest ticket is, and when your first-best ticket sells, take that...you may not get the cheapest ticket, but you'll get the second cheapest, and might save if prices go down. The home opener has dropped a lot in the past 24 hours or so.

Chrispar

May 9, 2017
Depends on the game, and how much effort you want to put into it. Last year, 5 of the first 10 games (October/November) had a ticket below $45, including fees - and that was just looking at TicketsNow, Ace, StubHub, and Experience (which are the official "flash sale" tickets that go on sale at noon the day before games this year). The others were $50-$60 flash sales, and were all special games (opening game or weekend/Black Friday).

Looks like they're greedier with flash sales - I got a text offer at noon yesterday for $80 tickets for today's game, and there are better offers out there. Last year, the opener was available for just $50 - as was the first Habs game.

But this month should be moderately cheap, considering it's all Western Conference except for Buffalo. I'd lean towards waiting for under $50, especially if you don't mind taking a 3 minute peek to see if cheaper tickets come on sale a couple of times a week. You could also see what your second cheapest ticket is, and when your first-best ticket sells, take that...you may not get the cheapest ticket, but you'll get the second cheapest, and might save if prices go down. The home opener has dropped a lot in the past 24 hours or so.
Ah yeah that's great to hear. I haven't gone to a regular season game in a long time. I mainly go to one playoff game a season, but I plan on moving on from mass, so I would like to attend a few more games. So I appreciate the tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Monza vs Lazio
    Monza vs Lazio
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $245.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • FC Köln vs Freiburg
    FC Köln vs Freiburg