OT: Ticket Thread - 2018/19 (Make sure to read rules on post 1 before posting tix!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsFan1990

Mar 29, 2016
Winthrop, MA
Hey All,

Looking to sell my tickets to the Vancouver game on 10/19.

2x Tickets @ $53 each (below face value)
Balcony 323 Row 15 Seats 9,10

*Meet in person, cash only

Message me if interested. Thanks!

SpeedyLazaro

Sponsor
Sep 30, 2008
Boston

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
not arguing with you, but why would they make everyone's tickets available for use, transfer, and resell via the NHL Bruins app?

Stubhub also specifically called out the NHL App in their instructions for the buyer and the seller

I have no idea - I just know what the Bruins told the STH's to do

SpeedyLazaro

Sponsor
Sep 30, 2008
Boston
I have no idea - I just know what the Bruins told the STH's to do

here is something to think about.... I work in digital marketing and analytics.. I bet there is a level of granular tracking and data collection they can do on the TD App because it is first party and owned by Jacobs.. the NHL has their own data and analysis methodology on their apps.

net/net.. I bet they can track usage and transfer at a much more personal level on their own app than the NHL app.

/conspiracy theory

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Is there still a wait list for tickets?

Technically, there will almost always be some sort of waitlist - at least until the Bruins fall off an Avalanche-sized cliff. It's possible that people refuse tickets in the wrong location, or at the wrong price - for example, refusing row 9 in the balcony because it's priced the same as row 3, and is significantly more expensive than row 10. Or maybe the right number of tickets don't come up.

As it is, I think the waitlist still exists. I'd imagine it's not a linear process where first in is ALWAYS first out - there are probably categories. A family who wants 4 loge seats is on a different list than a single ticket in the balcony corner, because they're not "competing" for the same ticket. There's no single cutoff date, so I don't imagine you can say "they're up to March 2014". And I have no idea how they handle refusals.

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
not arguing with you, but why would they make everyone's tickets available for use, transfer, and resell via the NHL Bruins app?

Stubhub also specifically called out the NHL App in their instructions for the buyer and the seller

I must be really dumb because I can't figure out how to do the transfer using the NHL app. Would you mind sending me a PM on the steps to do it? Or if other people might want to see the steps then just reply here.

C0ach B0mbay

Sep 14, 2009
Boston
Have to sell a few of my games in Oct:

1. Avs | 10/9
  2. Canucks | 10/19
  3. Sharks | 10/26
Second row balcony, center ice. Selling @ face value ($92/seat). Shoot me a message if interested and I'll give you the full details.

SpeedyLazaro

Sponsor
Sep 30, 2008
Boston
Update:

I updated my NHL app last night and they de-activated account manager access from the app. It was there prior to the update, but now you have to use the TD Garden App.

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Update:

I updated my NHL app last night and they de-activated account manager access from the app. It was there prior to the update, but now you have to use the TD Garden App.

I just updated the NHL/Bruins app as well and you can still get to the NHL Ticket Exchange...for now

bossfan

Apr 5, 2008
Update:

OK so maybe I had the updated NHL app and I am not so dumb after all that I could not figure out how to transfer tickets.

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
So who we playing in the Final? :laugh:

DJyCrmKXUAEadVB.jpg:large

DJyCooqXcAAVSe0.jpg:large

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Got my tickets today - can we still use actual tickets?

sandersonian

Nov 23, 2007
Boston
PRINTED TICKET
If you have printed season tickets, Premium Club tickets, tickets purchased at the box office or a Ticketmaster outlet, or opted to receive your tickets by mail during purchase, simply bring them with you to the event.

Full link:
https://www.tdgarden.com/acceptable-forms-of-entry/

The TD Garden is committed to ensuring an enjoyable customer experience. If you are attending a TD Garden event, please familiarize yourself with the acceptable forms of entry in advance.
MOBILE TICKET
If you selected ‘mobile entry’ as your delivery method, make sure to bookmark My Ticketmaster or My Account Manager in your mobile browser or download the Ticketmaster iPhone or Android app. If you are an iPhone user, you can also add your tickets to Passbook. Print-at-home ticket PDFs displayed on a mobile device will not be accepted as a form of entry.
PRINT-AT-HOME TICKET
If you selected ‘print-at-home’ as your delivery method, make sure to print your ticket PDF and bring them to the event. Print-at-home ticket PDFs displayed on a mobile device will not be accepted as a form of entry.
PRINTED TICKET
If you have printed season tickets, Premium Club tickets, tickets purchased at the box office or a Ticketmaster outlet, or opted to receive your tickets by mail during purchase, simply bring them with you to the event.

Last edited:

Fenway

Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
PRINTED TICKET

Full link:
https://www.tdgarden.com/acceptable-forms-of-entry/

ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ENTRY

PRINT-AT-HOME TICKET
If you selected ‘print-at-home’ as your delivery method, make sure to print your ticket PDF and bring them to the event. Print-at-home ticket PDFs displayed on a mobile device will not be accepted as a form of entry.

A week ago they said PDF's WOULD NOT BE ALLOWED??????

Which is it??????

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Looks like somebody needs to update the Garden web site.

Yup, 99% chance that this is the case. I imagine they still have PDFs left over for Garden events that have been scheduled for awhile - for example, I'm 99% sure I bought my Janet Jackson tickets in 2015, and it still has a PDF option. I don't think they'd eliminate it for any "legacy events" like this that have ever had a PDF option, since not everyone keeps up to date.

They may still be continuing the PDF option for concerts going forward, I'm not sure...but it looks like they're gone for the Bruins and Celtics. Be happy - it looks like some NHL teams are going totally mobile.

sandersonian

Nov 23, 2007
Boston
This strikes me as:
1) A huge boost to street corner ticket scalpers with hard tickets, no?
2) A guaranteed opening night cluster feck.

Looch

B's, C's, Sox & Pats
Jun 22, 2009
Gilford, NH
This strikes me as:
1) A huge boost to street corner ticket scalpers with hard tickets, no?
2) A guaranteed opening night cluster feck.

Exactly. What do they think is gonna happen when ticketmaster servers go down at 6:45 or 7 pm on a game night? The back logo of thousands trying to get into the garden will make 50% of the Garden miss the entire first period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad