OT: Three Cheers For Garret9

Hobby Bull

amazon sucks
May 21, 2013
He has been an asset to this sub-forum for years. The forum will not be the same without him. Good luck on all your future endeavors! :handclap:

I really do view hockey in a different, more objective light, based on Garret's contributions here.

He is one of a very, very small group that I follow on Twitter.

Three cheers do not suffice, but I'll throw them in with a deep appreciation.

Inflict

Jul 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Can we start a GoFundMe campaign to keep Garret around to do statistical analysis for Jets fans? Things won't be the same without him. All the best.

Whileee

May 29, 2010
I did some fancy analysis and Garret ranks in the top 2% of QPAR* on HFBoards.

(* Quality Posts Above Replacement)

SensibleGuy

Nov 26, 2011
What the?! Garret you damn dirty traitor! Washington??? GAH!

But good luck with that! I hope they completely fail to get what you're on about. Lol...

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Congrats again. I definitely appreciate what you brought to the board over the years and all the models youve introduced abd explained. I feel I have a much better understanding of the game now and a good chunk of that is thanks to You!

pateramus

Jan 10, 2013
Winnipeg
Congrats Garret. I always look for your posts on here. This definitely won't be the same without you. Maybe you will still be with us with an undercover alias ;) Best of luck with the caps!

wpgallday1960

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2010
Sunny St. James
Congrats Garrett. You will be missed.

Now your 1st job will be finding a way to prune the caps roster of some of those lazy Russians. I suggest you try creative ways to,use +/-, lol.

SCP Guy

Jun 21, 2011
The Peg
I am only giving him 2 cheers...because when he makes a chart out of this thread I will get my own column :D

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
I hear he's a know it all jerk

And who gets an "appreciation thread" and yet still finds the time to break prospect signing news to this forum? :sarcasm:

BTW your company was even featured for a couple of days on the news feed TV in my condo building's elevator.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
I hear he's a know it all jerk

Don't call him a 'know it all'. :laugh:

You have made tremendous contributions here Garret. Thanks.

I hope we will still see you posting here even with the limitations you will have. You still have a lot to contribute.

Coach G

Oct 1, 2015
In the corners
Congratulations, Garret! Your patient explanations have helped me to watch the game on another level. I'll contribute to that GoFundMe compaign, lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad