Movies: Thor: Ragnarok

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Jaimie Alexander Has Been Confirmed To Return As Lady Sif.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/thor...-been-confirmed-to-return-as-lady-sif-a153163

f9de38cc399e3f1cad38d59598a5ec0d.jpg

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Going to be kind of weird seeing her as Lady Sif now that I'm so used to her being the co-lead in Blindspot. She's just Jane Doe to me now.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
More details on the Hulk/Banner arc over the next 3 movies since there was no way of getting a solo Hulk movie it seems.

Thor: Ragnarok
In an interview with Cinema Blend, Mark Ruffalo revealed that in lieu of a standalone Hulk movie, Ragnarok and the upcoming Avengers duology will serve as an extended arc for the character:

So basically, Kevin [Feige] pulled me aside before this, and said, ‘If you were gonna do a… if we were going to do a standalone Hulk movie, what would it be?’ And I said, ‘I think it should be this, this, this, and this and this, and ends up like this.’ And he’s like, ‘I love that. Why don’t we do that in the next three movies, starting with Thor 3 and then we go into Avengers 3 and 4.’ And I was like, ‘That sounds great!’ And so we are at the beginning of this arc.

Ruffalo went on to discuss the separation of the Hulk and Banner as separate entities.

Hulk speaking is the start to separating of these two individuals, these identities in this split-identity person, and where that’s going to end up going. So it was really interesting to me. He’s like a baby! He’s like a five year old or six year old. So he has the same syntax, he has the same world view, and so it was fun. It’s like Chris [Hemsworth] — we all got to reinvent our characters in this.

sdf

Jan 23, 2015
Rostov on Don
And what crap is that?
it looks like a f***ing visual show, not like a good story, like something, what can enjoy only stupid kids. Some bullshit that i can not take serius. And every time when i see (and hear) this ass clown who playng Thor, i want to kick his ass for some reason. All actors shit, though

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
it looks like a ****ing visual show, not like a good story, like something, what can enjoy only stupid kids. Some bull**** that i can not take serius. And every time when i see (and hear) this ass clown who playng Thor, i want to kick his ass for some reason. All actors ****, though
Well that was far from coherent. Read the reviews from the press who saw it this past weekend, seems pretty positive so far.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
it looks like a ****ing visual show, not like a good story, like something, what can enjoy only stupid kids. Some bull**** that i can not take serius. And every time when i see (and hear) this ass clown who playng Thor, i want to kick his ass for some reason. All actors ****, though

:popcorn:

God I can't wait for this. It looks so incredibly freaking great! I loved that clip from Kimmel the other night with Thor talking to the big rock dude about his hammer.

"OMG the hammer pulled you off?!"

:laugh:

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI

I'm convinced.

Serius.

Reactions: Pilky01

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad