OT: This is why I drink so much...

Status
Not open for further replies.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Mr. Adz highly approves of the chemist-tree. In a former life he was a microbiologist and had to take a lot of chemistry in the process.

Microbiologist--Transplant Coordinator--Animator He says his next career move will be Auctioneer.

We approve also. I looked for a picture from my lab when my wife brought up the subject around lunch. It must be only on my work computer. My co-worker made the tree last year.

She has a few pictures on her phone from other people. This seems to be a popular subject at this time.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Pretty sure that one is also zero. The integral of the sine function will be zero due to the oscillating nature, as long as it hasn't been shifted on the vertical axis and the limits of the integral are multiples of the period of the sine wave.

I'm probably saying that all wrong. It's early and I drove back to Alabama after the game last night lol. Need more sleep...
I was assuming as much at first myself, but when I noticed the opportunity for a food pun I assumed that that's what the end goal of the exercise was.

I dunno, I'm a programmer, not a mathematician. ;)

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
14642307_10155978126481959_4682729234615265504_n.jpg

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
Just a heads up, the Nashville Christmas Parade is Saturday Dec. 3 at 9am - 11:30am. The Preds have a home game at 1pm. Plan accordingly!

The route:
This year’s parade will again use the new route that began in 2015. Participants will start at the intersection of 8th Avenue and Broadway, heading east down Broadway to Second Avenue North, crossing over the Cumberland River and ending at the base of the Woodland Street Bridge.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Just a heads up, the Nashville Christmas Parade is Saturday Dec. 3 at 9am - 11:30am. The Preds have a home game at 1pm. Plan accordingly!

The route:
So I was hoping to watch the WKU conference title game at 11am somewhere on Broadway and head into the Preds game around halftime. Is this now a problem?

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
So funny but true story. Amy took Nick to the orthodontist today. $4264.

Are you kidding? How much are freaking implants.....

You must live in an area with competition. Mine were 5K each, and that was in 2006, but there is only one orthodontist in town

and don't even start on implants... they end up being about 5K PER TOOTH

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
So I was hoping to watch the WKU conference title game at 11am somewhere on Broadway and head into the Preds game around halftime. Is this now a problem?

I don't know, I like to go to the bar before the game so I'm mostly worried about what streets might be closed, how full the garages might be. But people might stay downtown to eat lunch after the parade, so some places might be more crowded than others.

Last edited:

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
I think it's starting to rain in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.

If the line would just move to the east/south they would be getting some heavy heavy rain. Right now it just looks like they are getting the light stuff, but it's hopefully coming.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
Rain finally about time and Gatlinburg needs it in the worst way. Too bad it keeps my dog and by proxy me up all night.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
You must live in an area with competition. Mine were 5K each, and that was in 2006, but there is only one orthodontist in town

and don't even start on implants... they end up being about 5K PER TOOTH

I think Logan's were around $2500. His would have been around the same time I guess.

My dad had implants back in the 70's--most if not all of his teeth. It was $20,000 back then!

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis is Elite
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina
I think it's starting to rain in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.

If the line would just move to the east/south they would be getting some heavy heavy rain. Right now it just looks like they are getting the light stuff, but it's hopefully coming.

Flip side though, heard reports of mudslides and rock slides now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad