GDT: This is a bad GDT: Devils vs. Flames. 1/13, 9PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jets012

Oct 19, 2015
Like I said, I'm hoping by the end of the year our defense core is something like:

Greene/Severson/Santini/Merill/Auvitu and then one of Lovejoy/Quincey.

Quincey, Moore, and Lovejoy have simply been worse than all the young guys (and guys like Stollery). They shouldn't be getting minutes just because their vets. The defensive core will get strong by those guys either sitting or receiving substantial less minutes.

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
Like I said, I'm hoping by the end of the year our defense core is something like:

Greene/Severson/Santini/Merill/Auvitu and then one of Lovejoy/Quincey.

Quincey, Moore, and Lovejoy have simply been worse than all the young guys (and guys like Stollery). They shouldn't be getting minutes just because their vets. The defensive core will get strong by those guys either sitting or receiving substantial less minutes.

Greene - Severson
Merrill - Santini
Lovejoy - Auvitu
Quincey

Wouldn't be half bad, to be honest.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I'd like to see Quincey get press-boxed when Greene returns.

He's a good teammate, tough, decent shot, but a bad skater and kind of a grenade handler with that short stick he uses.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
I think Auvitu has done absolutely nothing to warrant the support he gets on these boards. His current claim to fame is not being John Moore and being a RHD.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
I think Auvitu has done absolutely nothing to warrant the support he gets on these boards. His current claim to fame is not being John Moore and being a RHD.

hes one of the only DMen that can actually exit the zone

yes, he isn't great defensively, but he is good in transition

Blender

Dec 2, 2009

Auvitu shoots left, and he moves the puck out of our zone better than most of the trash we've been playing heavy this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad