GDT: They Suck Too! (vs. Senators | 12/6/17 | 9PM Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaGeneral

Apr 15, 2012
I was looking at Bobby Ryan’s state a few days ago and rechecked now.. he’s only taken 27 shots in 17 games. That’s brutal. Never going to score like that.

DaGeneral

Apr 15, 2012
Just a guess at lines- assuming Silf is in:

Rakell Rico Perry
Cogs Wagner Silf
Ritchie Vermette Kase
Shaw Grant Roy

Fowler Bieksa
Manson Megna
Holzer Montour ?

Not sure how the D shakes up tonight cause of injuries and back to back

Reactions: Exit Dose

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
Yeah, but he has one more than Getzlaf. After that NHL Awards Olympic skit (Canadians), which was hilarious. Getzlaf is his target. It may take a half a year of injuries to the the Duck captain to keep it close, but this year is his chance. Best Murray non-signing/trade.

John

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
Yeah, but he has one more than Getzlaf. After that NHL Awards Olympic skit (Canadians), which was hilarious. Getzlaf is his target. It may take a half a year of injuries to the the Duck captain to keep it close, but this year is his chance. Best Murray non-signing/trade.

John

Getz has one goal so far as well.

All the best tonight against our division rivals - I wish you guys a "W" for tonight

Don't care.

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
I've heard that Ryan's hands are pretty much shot. You take that away from any player, and he's nowhere near a 1st-liner.

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
Silfverberg is a game time decision according to RC. Stephens said he left morning skate early though, which he took as a good sign that he was playing tonight

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
Getz has one goal so far as well.

Tied on goals, Bobby Ryan 1 point ahead. But... the thought of Ryan and Perry on the same Ducks line today is frightening. Although Perry has stepped up his game lately.

Regardless, the number of minutes the top lines will need to play once everyone is healthy to make the playoffs will ensure an early exit... if they make the playoffs.

John

DaGeneral

Apr 15, 2012
Warm up lines, according to Stephens:

Rakell-Henrique-Perry
Cogliano-Wagner-Roy
Ritchie-Vermette-Kase
Rasmussen-Grant-Shaw

Fowler-Bieksa
Megna-Manson
Beauchemin-Montour

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Yay keep kase with 2 plugs

mightyquack

eggplant and jade or bust
Apr 28, 2010
Ryan has 1 goal? What happened when Ottawa fans at the start of the season said he was returning to his 30 goal form because of a good first 2 games? Mind you, Ryan falling off a cliff would have been something you could have seen from space given he was already falling off in his last Anaheim season, that Ryan trade is going to be one of BM's best moves as a GM you'd think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad