GDT: They Suck Too! (vs. Senators | 12/6/17 | 9PM Central)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masch78

Oct 5, 2017
I think Ritchie and Kase look really good together. I'm thinking what a good center could do to them. Maybe Steel will be the missing link here. I believe Henrique will play wing next year. Could be

Raks - Getzlaf - Perry
Henrique - Kesler - Silf (sad but Cogs may be the man out)
Kase - Steel - Ritchie
Blandisi - Wagner - Jones

Damn, there are so many prospects that may not have a spot.

Reactions: Magnus the Duck

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
I think Ritchie and Kase look really good together. I'm thinking what a good center could do to them. Maybe Steel will be the missing link here. I believe Henrique will play wing next year. Could be

Raks - Getzlaf - Perry
Henrique - Kesler - Silf (sad but Cogs may be the man out)
Kase - Steel - Ritchie
Blandisi - Wagner - Jones

Damn, there are so many prospects that may not have a spot.
Oi, damn don`t count on Blandisi over Cogs, man. Also, Steel have proven only that he is great in juniors and clearly not ready for the pro game yet, so we have no idea if he will be good enough. Regarding others: I hope Terry signs in the spring but I have doubt we will see him in the NHL next year. Jones will turn pro but he also have a lot to prove other than playing physical. So far we are far from prospects breaking in being a 'problem'.

And regarding Ritchie and Kase - we need a center from 2014 draft class drafted in 4th round, then the witchcraft can happen :laugh: 1st rounder, 4th rounder and a 7th rounder from the same draft

Magnus the Duck

Nov 7, 2014
Sweden

I remember they looked good together before. Maybe Kase can wake up Ritchie. Also if anyone is stupid against Kase, Ritchie train will come pounding.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Bobby 17 minutes, 1 SOG and -2 in a 0-3 game. You think that`s bad? Duchene stat line is even worse.

I didn`t saw the game and this is a small sample size, but I heard talks it`s not looking much better also in a larger sample size

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
i was at the game last night and i barely even noticed duchene

ryan had one good scoring chance but was also barely noticeable. hard to believe that sens team made the ECF last season

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
So Phaneuf can crosscheck Perry twice & the 2nd one is shoving him into Ottawa's net & no penalty is called against Phaneuf for that. If it was the other way around they would have of course "saw" the penalty & called it against the Ducks.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
12 games, 2 points and -11 for Duchene. Yikes.

Screw you Nashville. Turris is 13 games, 12 points, +3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad