GDT: There's Totally A Game Today (Phi/Cgy 6pm MST)

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
My stream is awful tonight. Paid IPTV site is stuck on an ESPN+ commercial ad infinitum so I went hunting for free sites, and it's a pain w the lg browser with a busted magic remote trackwheel. Found one. And it went from 9 mins left to 18 min left in the first. Took me a minute to understand what the f*** was going on. One of those nights.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Need to get rid of Hanifin and Tanev quickly so we can give Oesterle 30 minutes a night to better our odds for Celebrini. Oesterle could be the Flames MVP this year.

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
I'm still uneasy about those.. uh, whatever they're called. Wtf are they again.. you lean forward to go? I dunno how the hell they work. XD

Just realized unless ppl are on the same channel they have no idea what I'm babbling about.

• Haha
Reactions: Felidae and Tofveve

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Huberdeau has not looked bad tonight. I could see it happening. Go #10, Go Flames!

I think I want a ferret. I'm going to watch ferret videos and rock in the new year like a prospective creepy cat lady would.

But with ferrets. Yeah. Yeah.

Reactions: Tofveve

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Huberdeau has not looked bad tonight. I could see it happening. Go #10, Go Flames!

I think I want a ferret. I'm going to watch ferret videos and rock in the new year like a prospective creepy cat lady would.

I used to go to murder mystery plays with my mom roughly 20 yrs ago. Anyway we'd go with her friend and friend's son my age. Son's name was Garrett...and Garrett had a ferret named Jarrett.
It's all I can think of when someone mentions ferrets, haha.

• Haha
Reactions: Tofveve

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West

I feel when I'm cheering for Huberdeau I'm cheering for @Felidae . Which I'm totally okay with :naughty:

Happy New Years fellas/fellettes!

just popping in to say Oesterle sucks but it seems that's been well covered lol

Hopefully your presence at the game brings us 3 2nd period goals to their 0!

Last edited:

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Hrudey is different nowadays. I've noticed it.

Bah.

To me Kelly just doesn't comment naturally. Millen doesn't exactly blather like a Don cherry, but he just comes across more spontaneous and insightful. Not as scared, sticking to his original thoughts. IMO.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00