GDT: The Trade Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Plus a conditional 3rd.

We got fleeced. Unless something else is happening.

ThePSEGPowerPoster

LOSER POINTS!
Feb 23, 2013
Wow, we got hosed. We include a pick and they don't retain any of that 4.75m salary? He's like a 3m player at MOST and we're stuck with him for two more seasons... The guy is a shell of his former self.

Yes. Hemsky deal would have made more sense and we keep Lokti. But again, maybe the kid wanted out (which is fine by me).

It's still a bad trade though.

But let's sit tight and see if Lou just plugs in Josefson or if he trades for a 3C.

NHL Fanatik*

If this is the only trade we promise I will not be re-upping my season tickets next year. Awful.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
We have no farm system. Now Josefson is the ONLY center in the farm system and he can't stick on the NHL club. This is embarrassingly bad. With two years left on Ruutu's deal this also hampers next year's team... there are no open roster spots.

tycobb

Jun 28, 2011
We have to be the first team to ever trade with a 3rd round draft pick 3 years away. lol

dougiebrown

Oct 22, 2007
New Jersey
Can't believe all the *****ing about a guy like Loktionov, whose next big play will be his first as a Devil. Seriously, he's one of the most invisible players on the team.

I Hate Tie DOMI

Jul 2, 2002
Ontario
We have no farm system. Now Josefson is the ONLY center in the farm system and he can't stick on the NHL club. This is embarrassingly bad. With two years left on Ruutu's deal this also hampers next year's team... there are no open roster spots.

The entire 4th line better be open after this year.

All 3 of them are UFAs and I want none of them back.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Ahh, what the **** Lou.

We need one of the dirtiest players in the game who can't score and can't skate? On a terrible contract?

There has to be something else...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad