Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
NHL Trade Deadline is 3 PM EST Time

Latest news :

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 9s
Told Martin Brodeur has submitted a list to Lou Lamoriello of the teams he's willing to waive his NTC to go to. (8-9 teams)....

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 3m
...Brodeur is obviously interested in a change and is waiting for the Devils gm to pull the trigger. Another great deadline day story.

Devils still need scorers.... heavily linked with Cammalleri

Please dont go Marty

(First Ever HFBoard post... im from NJDevs forum) Wanted to make a Trade Deadline GDT :)

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
First off... Welcome aboard... love the name

Second off....... Hope we bring in a scorer. Cammy would suffice for me

MountainGoat

I'll be very happy if we get Cammy, just stay away from Hemsky and Erat

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
Those Dreger tweets surprise me. After tonight's game I was so convinced he isn't going anywhere. I refuse to believe I just went to Marty's last game as a Devil.

As for the game, what an atmosphere. Marty, Marty! chants all throughout the night, and chanting his name at the end to come out. Gio's goal with 30 seconds left brought the ****ing house down.

Status Quo*

I hope Lou can bring in a scorer. Hemsky, Cams, etc... whatever. Just bring in someone who can light the ****in lamp.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm fine with Hemsky. Will it really only take a third rounder?

Mory Schneideur*

I'm pretty sure he's not going anywhere. How do people get access to these "rumors" anyways? No wonder Lou was furious, it just seems like a bunch of made up crap.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Aha welcome, love the name! :laugh:

I'd like to get either Cammy or Hemsky but who knows with Lou. He's more likely to pick up a bargain-bin veteran, or a reclamation project player.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
Most of these rumors are just semi-educated guesses or just straight up BS speculation. Modern media/journalism has turned into nothing more than gossip, it's disgusting and pathetic.

Mory Schneideur*

Most of these rumors are just semi-educated guesses or just straight up BS speculation. Modern media/journalism has turned into nothing more than gossip, it's disgusting and pathetic.

What a scam. So they aren't doing anything different from us basically? :laugh: Wow.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
What a scam. So they aren't doing anything different from us basically? :laugh: Wow.

A lot of times. The more legit names do have sources close to teams and players but even they get it wrong. Plus some sources just aren't reliable.

People love rumors though so guys will post everything they hear that might be legit bevause people eat it up.

Someone told Dreger Marty submitted a list and that source is obviously someone he trusts. Still it may or may not be true.

Everything else is pure speculation. Dreger does not know that "Marty obviously wants out"

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
There was a time when reporting rumors was considered taboo. It wasn't seen as acceptable to just spread unconfirmed information unless it came from a seriously reliable source. Clearly that mentality is long gone for many "journalists".

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I would trade Marty for whatever you can get, get Hemsky since he will be cheap and claim Conacher if he is still not claimed in waivers.

Mory Schneideur*

I would make a package for E.Kane. Devils need a guy like that.

Semak

I would make a package for E.Kane. Devils need a guy like that.

But NJ only has enough to get Evander Holyfield. But seriously, Kane going anywhere seems like a off-season move to me.

I'd would like to see a D out and a second line fwd that doesn't break the bank in.

After what a few teams did yesterday as far as goaltending, I don't see Marty going.

Total dark horse, shot in the dark, "yeah right", never going to happen prediction: watch Marty go to Vancouver in a great tasty bit of irony :laugh: Even better if it's straight up for Horvat or Shinkaruk. But I'll take Schroeder, I'm not picky :D

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
Could be a sad day for Devils fans.

Would like to see Lou pick up a veteran scorer, but only for a bargain price.

Would love to see a permanent end to the defensive carousel, but I don't hold up much hope.

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
Quick question from an outsider: You guys think there's any chance that Jagr gets traded?

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
I've been so caught up in the Brodeur saga that I totally missed the Luongo trade.

Vancouver man...

Khione

Swede or Turnip?
Jul 24, 2013
Duna
Quick question from an outsider: You guys think there's any chance that Jagr gets traded?

I think he will stay.

He himself said that he wanted to stay and that he may not report to the team he would be traded to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad