OT: The Super Bowl

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
I figured we could use a place to chat about the upcoming game. NYC is a madhouse right now. I check out Superbowl Boulevard today after work and it's awesome. Crowded, but awesome.

I was rooting for the Seahawks..... and then I found out I'll be at the Bronco's hotel on sunday for the game and potential afterparty so now I'm rooting hard for denver. I wanna drink with Peyton! lol

Bunk Moreland

Mar 16, 2010
Long Island
I mean I really don't care who actually wins but I've always been a Peyton fan and this would obviously be huge for his legacy so I'm rooting for the Broncos.

Riseonfire

Josh Bailey! GAME ONE, TO THE ISLAND!!!
Nov 8, 2009
Wow, a lot of ehhhhh here. lol

Guess i'm one of the few pumped for the big game?

TheWhiteWhale30

Dec 3, 2007
Usually the Super Bowl is somewhat exciting...this year I could care less. I may not even watch at all. I think the Islanders drained me off all my "sports energy"

islesfan186

YES! YES! YES!
Jul 5, 2012
Tennessee

Skip To My Lou

Abused Fan
May 4, 2010
Garden City, NY
You see a picture of that moron who got a Seahawks Super bowl XLVIII champs tattoo already....actually before they even won the NFC championship game? What the hell is he gonna do if they lose?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1925582-seattle-seahawks-fan-gets-super-bowl-xlviii-champs-tattoo

EDIT: wow it was before the season even started. very ballsy

SMH. So stupid. I don't understand why people do those things. What happens if it doesn't work out? He'll get so much **** from people. But if the Hawks win, I may have to ask him to pick my lotto numbers next time around.

Islesfans1978*

I was walking home through the west side of Manhattan, right near times square and some Seahawks fan told a New Yorker "walk in a straight line," the guy gets right in the hawks fans face and says "this is New York, not Seattle, I'll walk however I want to mother ****er" LOL

I thought the Hawks fan was going to crap his pants.

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
I was walking home through the west side of Manhattan, right near times square and some Seahawks fan told a New Yorker "walk in a straight line," the guy gets right in the hawks fans face and says "this is New York, not Seattle, I'll walk however I want to mother ****er" LOL

I thought the Hawks fan was going to crap his pants.

This makes me proud to be from NY.

original islander

Oct 12, 2011
Amazing how the first play set the tone for the game. Just like a goalie fanning on the first shot.

I'm disappointed that Cee low isn't doing the half time show.

SLAPSHOT723

QU! Bobcats!
Jan 14, 2008
Long Island/NYC
www.nhl.com

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad