GDT: The Stretch Run Begins | NSH @ CBJ | 12:30 PM

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Be honest, you think almost every goal scored against is stoppable or a bad goal.
That is not true at all.

I, like you, played hockey. I’ve been watching this sport most of my life. As maybe you have.

We may disagree on what is or isn’t a bad goal, but that doesn’t mean I’m wrong.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
That is not true at all.

I, like you, played hockey. I’ve been watching this sport most of my life. As maybe you have.

We may disagree on what is or isn’t a bad goal, but that doesn’t mean I’m wrong.
Nevermind the 45 shots , 43 saves .. should have went out there and played perfect Dammit

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
Just my opinion but if the Jackets are giving up 45-50 shots on goal this game, then there is a systemic problem with the defensive structure and that points to a coaching issue
But I’ve never played the game so what do I know? My opinion and a couple of bucks will buy a cup of coffee

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
They need to start replacing Boone with Sillinger on that top Powerplay .. honestly Chinakov should be on top PP not Nylander
IMG_1205.jpeg

Pazzy has it covered.

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
That is not true at all.

But if I agreed with you, then we'd both be wrong *wink*
I appreciate your hockey experience and knowledge but I'm a goalie apologist.

• Haha
Reactions: CBJWerenski8

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
The first and third periods sunk them. Wasn’t nearly good enough

Darn.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad