Tribute The Steve Dangle Thread

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Cries about the officiating for the first 20 minutes then quickly and casually mentions the Leafs special teams play was awful.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
I can't get enough of this guy...especially when the leafs lose to the bruins. He has some good insight, isn't a complete homer, regularly calls out the leafs (with good reasoning), and has a dry sarcastic humour that I enjoy. He's refreshing compared to the NHL sports network talking heads. Heck Bergeron joined his show...he has a good fanbase. Most likely a big % that are not leaf fans.

elMatador

Feb 20, 2008
I can't get enough of this guy...especially when the leafs lose to the bruins. He has some good insight, isn't a complete homer, regularly calls out the leafs (with good reasoning), and has a dry sarcastic humour that I enjoy. He's refreshing compared to the NHL sports network talking heads. Heck Bergeron joined his show...he has a good fanbase. Most likely a big % that are not leaf fans.
I have been watching his podcast with Adam and Jesse since 2017-18. They are an interesting trio and can be a lot of fun. The Leafs stuff during regular season can be sometimes boring but it's easy to skip. His LFR videos of losing to the Bruins in the playoffs or to a Zamboni driver is legendary. :D

Last edited:

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
I’ve been able to watch Steve Dangle grow up over the years. From a fresh faced young fan to a man who has a wife and kids- and I’ve gotten to see his despair the entire time. Been a wonderful ride.
While I am more than happy for the once-mighty Toronto Maple Leafs to be the Bruins’ whipping-boys, let’s just remember that we are not that far removed from the shoe being on the other foot with the Canadiens.

Don’t take *too* much glee in this poor schnook’s anguish, because we are a small handful of lucky bounces away from a 51+ year drought, ourselves.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
While I am more than happy for the once-mighty Toronto Maple Leafs to be the Bruins’ whipping-boys, let’s just remember that we are not that far removed from the shoe being on the other foot with the Canadiens.

Don’t take *too* much glee in this poor schnook’s anguish, because we are a small handful of lucky bounces away from a 51+ year drought, ourselves.
If I had wheels I’d be a wagon! No colossal drought here ;)

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Does anybody else find it laughable that he spent the first 10min of that video complaining about goaltending, when the Leafs have only scored more than 2 goals ONE TIME in their last 11 playoff games.......

He mentions it because a listener tweeted it, but no, SAMSONOV is the problem? What? Are they supposed to win every game 2-1? With THAT D corps?

OK. :laugh:

Last edited:

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003

I agree.
He had me when he devoted a solid 5 minutes blasting the league for the ridiculous decision not to suspend Trouba for the slash to Frederic’s head.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad