Tribute The Steve Dangle Thread

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Hilarious!

“they should sit Todd Bertuzzi until he recovers from the joke he was laughing at.“

”Ryan Reaves skates at the speed of smell.”

:biglaugh:
Folk can't get past the first 3-5 minutes whereby he is somewhat squealing. I don't mind it. The stuff after is a complete comedy routine that is based on facts. I can't get enough of this guy. Must must watch the following clips.

Last edited:

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
This guy is lame and I’m surprised we’re giving him attention!!!!!!

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
If I could get paid to give my opinions on things I would. He's funny as hell and like others have said, his whole thing is rooted in facts.

You don't need to give any attention but it's unfortunate you're missing out on his sense of humour and maple leaf take.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
with you there friend, he`s a guy with a schtick(sp?), sadly we are in times where too many think that screaming your point is the way to go. I actually enjoyed his stuff until recently but it`s mostly just rehashing old material for me so I stopped tuning in

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Folk can't get past the first 3-5 minutes whereby he is somewhat squealing. I don't mind it. The stuff after is a complete comedy routine that is based on facts. I can't get enough of this guy. Must must watch the following clips.

I had no idea Leafs fans loathed Wes McCauley so much. I'd always had the impression he was generally one of the more respected refs in the league. I guess not by everyone.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
'Klingberg point total the last 8 games went zero zero zero zero zero zero zero ... I went out of breath saying zero before reaching 8 games..."

"Klingberg fell down like an old tree in a windstorm"

"Klingberg on that play is utterly lost"

and on and on and on ... way too funny.

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
'Klingberg point total the last 8 games went zero zero zero zero zero zero zero ... I went out of breath saying zero before reaching 8 games..."

"Klingberg fell down like an old tree in a windstorm"

"Klingberg on that play is utterly lost"

and on and on and on ... way too funny.

My favourite was "Is Guy Boucher a plant to get Keefe fired?" lol

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad