The Sopranos - what am I missing?

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
Ive been watching the first 2 seasons. I like it a lot. Its the exact opposite of breaking bad. Theres no edge of your seat rollercoaster, its just a show you can watch and relax. My favorite part so far has been paulies arc. Hes been talking about how great italians are and how they blessed america with all their best food, and then he finally goes to italy and gets hit with massive culture shock. Just watching that was a gem and it didn't need to be slapstick, it was just several little interactions over the course of the episode.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Almost through season three. Its a pretty solid show. Sopranos kids are still annoying as hell. One critique I have is that Christopher should be featured more in the show. His character is great and so is Imperioli.

I always throught that about Christopher. love his character and wish he was featured more early in the show.

kook10

Jun 27, 2011
Allegra? Isn't that a cold medicine?

It means "happiness" in Italian.

Da F does that have to do with cold medicine?

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
My favorite scene is the one where Tony comes home after a long day and night - dealing with Richie's death, cutting ties with his Russian mistress - only to be given shit by Carmela before I Saved the World Today begins to play, ending only with a shot of an exasperated Tony sitting on the couch, dumbfounded.

Last edited:

sufferer

Dec 6, 2017
Carmela's face makes me want to break things. Cheryl from CYE has a similar effect on me as well.

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
My favorite scene is the one where Tony comes home after a long day and night - dealing with Richie's death, cutting ties with his Russian mistress - only to be given **** by Carmela before I Saved the World Today begins to play, ending only with a shot of an exasperated Tony sitting on the couch, dumbfounded.

He never had the makings of a varsity athlete

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4