GDT: The Secret Evil Lair, Pay This Thread No Mind, Move Along... Sabres vs Preds 7pm MSG (3/19/18)

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
I wonder if it is a test Botts is running on Dr Phil.

Trade for shitty d man and see if the coach realizes it was a punk on him. 73 games in and Phil hasn’t caught on.

sincerity0

Dec 23, 2016
I can’t be the only one who saw that Zhitnik replay. Dude took a slapper 10 feet out and put it where momma hides the cookies

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
I love how Reinhart keeps surprising me with new facets to his game. First it was his ability to fight for position and become a scoring threat in front of the net. Now his skating has suddenly doubled in speed and he's dangling the puck through defenders. Who knows what's next, enforcer type and KO's Kadri.

Confidence is a helluva drug

sabres4ever

Yes, have some!
Jun 5, 2006
Virginia
Damn Guhle is legit
tumblr_m5o6ygwrM21qg6itio1_400.gif

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
Beaulieu sucks but Subban got pretty lucky with the hot shot to second base to spring the break. Wasn't close to a strike and he's swinging at it.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
I imagine Nate playing well for a bit down the stretch (okay, I have not been drinking) and if they would be wise enough to use that to build his value and get him the hell out of here over the summer as an add-in to another deal. I wish I had the confidence to think they are done with this experiment, but I suspect he'll be here and throwing away games "the right way" next year.

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
I imagine Nate playing well for a bit down the stretch (okay, I have not been drinking) and if they would be wise enough to use that to build his value and get him the hell out of here over the summer as an add-in to another deal. I wish I had the confidence to think they are done with this experiment, but I suspect he'll be here and throwing away games "the right way" next year.

Botts the contract genius gave him 2 years and decent money...

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
Hey Phil quit that chewing gum its not healthy for your scratching skills

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad