Pre-Game Talk: The Return of Ryan Johansen

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
This is sort of a stupid distraction from the game this evening. I personally won't boo or cheer, as Joey's just another player in the league now. I have no hard feelings, nor do I miss him. Can we all just move on without giving this attention? I'm sure that's what both he and the Blue Jackets want.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
This is sort of a stupid distraction from the game this evening. I personally won't boo or cheer, as Joey's just another player in the league now. I have no hard feelings, nor do I miss him. Can we all just move on without giving this attention? I'm sure that's what both he and the Blue Jackets want.

So - no need for a tribute video right??

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Joey was immature when here and to me is just another player now. The trade allowed us to add a critical player to our team. And it's not like Joey has torn it up since leaving.

This is very different from Jeff Carter who I boo at every moment. Carter cost us a very good young player. While here he sandwiched dog meat in between his before and flyer near-elite slices of play. He truly deserves the wrath of all CBJ fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad