GDT: The return of Jake about to Guentz Mike Sullivan!!! 7pm Cannes @ Pens

Status
Not open for further replies.

molon labe

Jul 13, 2016
Florida
Puustinen is the best Pens player so far

To me he looks like the one 45 year old psycho at pickup basketball who can somehow still run nonstop for hours.

...essentially a spastic player who doesn't do much but their speed and sheer will make things look interesting. I don't agree that his shots have been all that dangerous nor he creating much out there - but compared to the corpse that is the rest of the Pittsburgh Penguins - yeah, he looks like an actual NHLer.

Certainly worth stapling in over any of our overpaid veterans. I didn't think I could dislike a team more than last years'...well in fairness I don't but this one ranks bottom 3 for sure in the last 15 years. As Pixie/Gurle said - these youths provide a whole lot of mixed bag bottom 6 style production....but they all do it at ELC cost while we've gone out and spent tenfold that (literally) on pointless veteran acquisitions.

MeinerEiner

Dec 9, 2013
Cologne
To me he looks like the one 45 year old psycho at pickup basketball who can somehow still run nonstop for hours.

...essentially a spastic player who doesn't do much but their speed and sheer will make things look interesting. I don't agree that his shots have been all that dangerous nor he creating much out there - but compared to the corpse that is the rest of the Pittsburgh Penguins - yeah, he looks like an actual NHLer.

Certainly worth stapling in over any of our overpaid veterans. I didn't think I could dislike a team more than last years'...well in fairness I don't but this one ranks bottom 3 for sure in the last 15 years. As Pixie/Gurle said - these youths provide a whole lot of mixed bag bottom 6 style production....but they all do it at ELC cost while we've gone out and spent tenfold that (literally) on pointless veteran acquisitions.
I totally agree. These young guys are not super talented but at least they are trying and hustle. To me it´s more entertaining to watch these young guys than watching Harkins, Carter, Acciari and the rest of these old f....

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Why is the forecheck still so f***ing aggressive? They keep putting 3 guys below the Carolina goal line.

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
Big time hit Gruden....

Too bad he got dragged down by Noesen

f*** it......beat these assholes in regulation!

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Totally laid off the forecheck there for L3. Makes no sense. Youre up a goal. No line should be sending 3 men below the Carolina goal line.

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
Other than getting stoned early in the first period, there's finally a Malkin sighting....too bad it's to the sin bin.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Geno coming through with another penalty to help us (I mean the Canes) win this…great leadership Geno

Geno’s probably asking what his name is…

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Connor McMichael has 17 goals for the Caps, who are going to the playoffs…Sam Poulin was taken four spots ahead of him in the 2019 draft…it’s missteps like this that will be causing the Pens to crash and burn shortly

Reactions: canadianguy77

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
I’d be very surprised if Rust doesn’t lead the league in passes along the wall to the other team. His per 60 has to be through the roof.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Connor McMichael has 17 goals for the Caps, who are going to the playoffs…Sam Poulin was taken four spots ahead of him in the 2019 draft…it’s missteps like this that will be causing the Pens to crash and burn shortly
He underestimate the power of young legs in the lineup because it’s antithetical to what the league norm was when he was playing 30 years ago. I think it’s really that simple.

MeinerEiner

Dec 9, 2013
Cologne
He plays 16mins per night for the Caps. Give Poulin the same amount of time and I bet he will get you 12-15 goals over a season

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
This game doesn’t matter…Caps are about to take third in the division, NJD winning too…too little too late

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad