GDT: The return of Jake about to Guentz Mike Sullivan!!! 7pm Cannes @ Pens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
I'm so glad Poulin is up. Everybody's hero, everybody's fancy. Glad to get this exercise in futility out of the way this year instead of next.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
At least Poulin is some reason to watch this game…I’m expecting a shutout…if we score a goal I’ll be pleasantly surprised lol because…

• Frederick Andersen has been a central part of the Hurricanes’ recent climb to the top of the division. Since returning from a 50-game absence due to a blood-clotting issue, Andersen has a 6-0-0 record with a 1.34 GAA and .946 save percentage.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
If Carter plays over Poulin, I’m done with this team…Sullivan also said Graves “was available to play”….why not game time decision too? Hopefully that means he’s benched lol

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I'm holding you to that.

Poulin is the hill you wanna die on eh?
Young players who are not even waiver exempt next season, and finding out how they’ll do, playing over a 39 year old Carter, is definitely a hill I want to die on…it’s not specific to Poulin who may not even make it in the NHL but we’ll never find out if he doesn’t play at least 10 min a night or more on this team for the next 12 games…

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Young players who are not even waiver exempt next season, and finding out how they’ll do, playing over a 39 year old Carter, is definitely a hill I want to die on…it’s not specific to Poulin who may not even make it in the NHL but we’ll never find out if he doesn’t play at least 10 min a night or more on this team for the next 12 games…
I agree with your premise in general. Specifically to this bum, no dice. He's a bust, you'll all know it before too long. FIVE long years since he's been drafted, and what has he shown us? Nothing but disappointment.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I agree with your premise in general. Specifically to this bum, no dice. He's a bust, you'll all know it before too long. FIVE long years since he's been drafted, and what has he shown us? Nothing but disappointment.

He's actually been a bright spot in WBS the past two years. Fun player. Probably will go to some other organization and be a great bottom six forward who puts up 10ish goals and 30ish points for a few years while we have Matt Nieto, Lars Eller, and Brayden Yager on our 4th line under the tutelage of Pharoahe Sully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad