"The Rebuild is Done"

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
The saddest part about all of this is there seems to be the perception among some fans that "a few more years of tanking" will get the job done. It's never going to work if we don't have the right people in place and evaluate players properly. Four years into the rebuild and we are worse than we ever were. It's disgraceful. As others have said, we don't have horses to make me think this team will ever get better and the management/coaching to make me think they'll be able to draft or coach our way out of it.

SPF6ty9

Feb 22, 2016
Caca Poopoo Peepee Shire
Let’s just call Dorion what he is…petty.

Dorion reminds me of that kid you knew growing up who's not very popular and you feel a bit sorry for, but when you try and be nice to them they're resentful and kind of a jerk. Hard to work with someone like that unless they make a conscious effort to better themselves despite their situation.

I think we can all live with a budget, so long as money is spent in the RIGHT PLACES. Hire a top quality front office and scouting department. There is no other way a small market team will succeed if we're just going to do everything worse and half assed that the richer teams all do. Sometimes I'm amazed that Melnyk was able to amass a billion+ fortune. His nose for business acumen is non-existent, but his nose for swindling opportunities seems pretty damn good.

SENATOR

Feb 6, 2004
Ottawa
The saddest part about all of this is there seems to be the perception among some fans that "a few more years of tanking" will get the job done. It's never going to work if we don't have the right people in place and evaluate players properly. Four years into the rebuild and we are worse than we ever were. It's disgraceful. As others have said, we don't have horses to make me think this team will ever get better and the management/coaching to make me think they'll be able to draft or coach our way out of it.

If the stupid, stupid coach would not pick on disinterested in hockey anymore weak canadian division. We could end up with Clark or Guenther and still could have a slam dunk with Sillinger. And what we got Tyler fu****g Boucher?? We are absolutely thin in talent and we are getting f**k knows who. We could have a future top 10 d-men in this league and got NOTHING!!!

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
If the stupid, stupid coach would not pick on disinterested in hockey anymore weak canadian division. We could end up with Clark or Guenther and still could have a slam dunk with Sillinger. And what we got Tyler fu****g Boucher?? We are absolutely thin in talent and we are getting f**k knows who. We could have a future top 10 d-men in this league and got NOTHING!!!

If the player isn't big he doesn't represent Ottawa Senators hockey

All the small hockey players are currently very happy to be on that shit list

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad