"The Rebuild is Done"

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
The rebuild might be done for dorion now a new gm needs to come in and rebuild the rebuild

Reactions: DrEasy

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
not done at all i cant even watch i just tune in to check the scores 2 or 3 times at this point.. 4 wins in 20 games unacceptable i aint putting my self thru that for another season lol.

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
We can’t be afraid to fire people in a rebuild - L.A. Was underperforming and fired their coach and brought in Daryl Sutter and won 2 Cups right away. Chicago fired their GM mid rebuild and brought in a GM who led them to Stanley Cups. Edmonton fired their GM and coach and turned it around. Toronto did the same.

Ottawa is a team with no courage, just arrogance disguised as confidence and know-how

Salva Mea

Apr 4, 2018
trade stone was shiti day for our organization at all.. even before happened karlssons trade.

Adrianopolous

Oct 5, 2017
Delray Beach, Florida
I am happy now that it is becoming more acceptable to face the truth.. this team is simply not good. The so called "skilled players" may not be who we thought they were. What is important now is adapting to this unfortunate reality..

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
And now we rebuild the management and coaching staff
Yes please, hurry before it's too late and this team sinks....

I knew we weren't a playoff team, but after the way we finished last season and many close losses, I had at least some hopes to be decently competitive.... What are we now... Year 5 of the rebuild? We are sitting with a total of 9 points..... Complete mess and pathetic.

Reactions: MiscBrah

FunkySeeFunkyDoo

Feb 3, 2009
Ottawa
I still remember Todd White when he was still on TSN1200, around the time of the Stone trade, saying "They seem to think this rebuild is going to be easy. Like, we'll just trade all our best players for picks and prospects and in a few years those picks and prospects will be good players and we'll have a good team."

Welp, I guess Pierre D and Euge are realizing now that it's not that easy.

Reactions: MiscBrah

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I still remember Todd White when he was still on TSN1200, around the time of the Stone trade, saying "They seem to think this rebuild is going to be easy. Like, we'll just trade all our best players for picks and prospects and in a few years those picks and prospects will be good players and we'll have a good team."

Welp, I guess Pierre D and Euge are realizing now that it's not that easy.
Especially when the guy doing it has no clue how to evaluate a hockey player. Maybe its because he never played competitive hockey. Perhaps someone that atleast knows what it takes should be in charge of a rebuild.

Reactions: Agent Zub

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
If the rebuild is over he would have handled the offseason differently. He clearly said that sinply to placate fans.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad