Post-Game Talk: The Rangers Win the League!!

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I wish I could join you. I normally only drink on days that end with y but I've cut that out to get in shape for summer. Four weeks. No booze and 195g of protein a day.

Hopefully I can make it through game one of the playoffs without cracking!
I gotta get on something too.

I'm 33 and I just can't eat like I'm 23 anymore.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Man, I really hope this team can somehow manage to win it all this year.

We've had some likeable teams in the past, but I really love this entire team. Love the way they carry themselves, their charity work, their love of the community, and of course how they clearly all love each other. I mean, it'd be just amazing to see these guys get that since they really do deserve it.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Looks like the Caps, the Red Wings or the Pens in the first round. Not sure if the Flyers are out now. Of the three the one I'd least like to face is the Caps---primarily for two reasons 1) Lindgren IMO is the best goalie of the 3 teams and 2) Wilson the cheap shot artist.

It's not like any of those teams couldn't give us a lot of issues but whichever survives I would think would be the easiest team for us to get by. Still you got to win 4 games to get to the next round. Personally I thought we were a better team than the Devils last year but it didn't happen and one of our main issues was we couldn't figure out Schmid who wasn't very good at all this year.

I think this year's team is deeper and in a better way than the last couple years even the one we went to the conference finals. Apart from Wheeler (who I didn't really care for) we're a healthy maybe even getting Chytil back before too long. Having depth players you can move in and out of the lineup is a really good thing. If we take a couple injuries as long as it isn't to our best players we should be able to cope pretty well.

KennyWu

Oct 14, 2010
I wish I could join you. I normally only drink on days that end with y but I've cut that out to get in shape for summer. Four weeks. No booze and 195g of protein a day.

Hopefully I can make it through game one of the playoffs without cracking!

I have a marathon in 7 weeks and been cutting down myself. I knew this would be the toughest part.

We don't even have an opponent yet and I'm nervous

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
I realize the comment won't go over well but I didn't say they are bad. I'm just more in shock that a team with this many flaws wont the President's trophy. Maybe that's the new NHL with the level of parity these days.

I assume they can make a deep run, but I wouldn't be shocked if they go out in round 1. I hope I'm wrong.
And all of those teams with less points are all perfect though. How many times does this have to be said. Every single team in this league has flaws. The Rangers have outstanding special teams and goaltending. Those things alone could mean a deep run. They also have 5 guys with 70+ points plus Laf with 28 goals and nearly 60 ES points. It's a good team. Unfortunately only 1 team wins the cup.

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Made a gametime decision to go to this one.

Drunk as f***. To the point where I’m going to go invite @EdJovanovski
To crash on my couch for the parade if they win this whole thing.

Brady Tkachuk is the ugliest mother f***er I’ve seen in my life. Makes sloth from the goonies look like Wennberg.

Shout out to the dud with the #45 kakko
jersey who bought me a drink. You’re an OG and if you post here, I love you and your friend who clearly didn’t want anything to do with me or my friend.

I’m going to regret this so
much tomorrow morning but right now everything is awesome. Bring on who ever the f*** wins that second wild card. If it’s Pitt, we’ll beat you and the refs agai but in 5 this time.

Release me @Machinehead

The invite is for real though Jovo. My dog may pee on you and my girlfriend will probably hate you, but I’ll take you out to get real pizza.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
639307.png

Low key good beer. I'm currently in the Dominican Republic and now want one.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Made a gametime decision to go to this one.

Drunk as f***. To the point where I’m going to go invite @EdJovanovski
To crash on my couch for the parade if they win this whole thing.

Brady Tkachuk is the ugliest mother f***er I’ve seen in my life. Makes sloth from the goonies look like Wennberg.

Shout out to the dud with the #45 kakko
jersey who bought me a drink. You’re an OG and if you post here, I love you and your friend who clearly didn’t want anything to do with me or my friend.

I’m going to regret this so
much tomorrow morning but right now everything is awesome. Bring on who ever the f*** wins that second wild card. If it’s Pitt, we’ll beat you and the refs agai but in 5 this time.

Release me @Machinehead

The invite is for real though Jovo. My dog may pee on you and my girlfriend will probably hate you, but I’ll take you out to get real pizza.
LOL I’ll take you up on this. In exchange I’ll get you a Panarin jersey. Can’t wait to have Pizza Hut together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad