Post-Game Talk: The Rangers Win the League!!

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JRinNYC

Section 227
Sponsor
May 11, 2012
Brooklyn, NY
LGFR!! 1 Trophy down 2 more to go!! Let’s Go Rangers!!
NYR-RSC.jpeg

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
Guaranteed home ice for the playoffs is massive. Put up for shut up time for this core of players.

Still feel like the road to the Cup goes through Tampa somehow. They'll need to slay the dragon to get to the promised land.
We wouldn’t see them till the conference finals and I doubt they make that far.

It would take them beating Boston and then Toronto or Florida.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

2Leetch_94

Kreid Me A River
Sep 16, 2005
New Jersey
Nice responses. As I said, hope I'm wrong.
Lost me with the "don't think this team is very good" part. It's fine if you're worried about if they can get over the hump and win the cup. There's obviously valid reasons why they won't(can the offense show up 5on5 and not disappear like they typically do come playoffs) but this team didn't luck into their record.

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
Guaranteed home ice for the playoffs is massive. Put up for shut up time for this core of players.

Still feel like the road to the Cup goes through Tampa somehow. They'll need to slay the dragon to get to the promised land.
I'd be shocked if Tampa got out of that division.

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
I realize the comment won't go over well but I didn't say they are bad. I'm just more in shock that a team with this many flaws wont the President's trophy. Maybe that's the new NHL with the level of parity these days.

I assume they can make a deep run, but I wouldn't be shocked if they go out in round 1. I hope I'm wrong.

I would be pretty damn surprised to see them go out against Detroit or Washington.

After that, it’s anything goes. I don’t think they will be a clear favorite once they reach the round of 8.

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
Most wins in team history!
Most points in team history!
Most wins at home in team history!
Greatest free agent signing in NY sports history!

Trouba sucks
Goodrow sucks
Let’s move Mika to RW. He sucks

Miller sucks
Trade Kakko

LFGNYR, HF.
Yes to the bolded

Reactions: 80shockeywasbuns

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
The islanders aren't good but I don't understand why everyone is writing them off. They are the perfect team to beat the shit out of Carolina.

Much rather Carolina get worn down by a hot isles team than us. They can win that series imo if their goaltending remains strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad