OT: The Rangers Highlight-Vidz Thread

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
Not mine, but I found this a few days ago. Just pure awesome. I make videos to but could only pray to make something this good. This should be the video played at opening night at the Garden.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Not mine, but I found this a few days ago. Just pure awesome. I make videos to but could only pray to make something this good. This should be the video played at opening night at the Garden.

Freeeeeeggin sick video. It's definitely not one of your goal after goal highlight with pump up music video. Good stuff :handclap:

n1cON

bleeds blue ! ! !
Jun 1, 2010
here & there
Not mine, but probably my favorite

Nice find :)

That was a pleasure to watch! Really great stuff and something different :handclap:

And LoFFeN´s latest masterpiece now in this thread to:

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
The 2012-2013 vids are nice but I'd like to see what Loffen does after preseason games are played so we could have one with Nash playing in a rangers uniform and remove images of dubinsky, prust, anisimov, and mitchell as much as I loved those guys.

Jauffre

Registered Grandmaster
Oct 10, 2009
Cloud Ruler Temple
This is a video I did on my own. I'm still trying to get use to this program, so any feedback would be awesome. Thanks guys. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDefTd07wVQ
Sweet video.

Hopefully the season starts Nov. 2nd, I can't wait to see our boys play again.

Fellow NYR fans, please check out my YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/alvesNYR

I'm sure plenty of you are already aware of it, but please sub if you haven't already. It helps the channel and I out a lot. Go through and re-visit some awesome highlights from last season. I hope to bring all ya'll every goal/major highlight THIS NHL season, implying an agreement will be made. Thanks guys.

Callagraves

Block shots
Jan 24, 2011
For a bit, I was done missing hockey. I was doing fine without it.

Then I watched these.

Come back baby. I need you.

Pizza

Sep 17, 2005
Watching Rangers vs debs on my DVR. It's amazing to listen to Doc and the contrast on how he calls saves by Hank and Marty.

I.E.: "...DRIVE goes off Lundqvist." followed by "another BRILLIANT save by BRODEUR!!!!!

A compilation of those calls would be classic.

Pizza

Sep 17, 2005

Umm, that's pretty good stuff right there.

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
? Where's the video?

1269154998511.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad