OT: The Rangers Highlight-Vidz Thread

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY

EDIT: not mine. just found it :laugh:

This video made me smile. Just makes you feel like this year it was meant to be. The chemistry, the great moments throughout the year. Also makes me miss Prust that much more. I hate that he chose the money in MTL over sticking with this group and his buddies boyle and del zotto.

charlie460

Stone Age Hockey
Nov 25, 2011
Norway
I found another vid of the newest daddy ;) Congratz Henrik , even it´s a bit late :)

Looks like this guy stole my video that I capped and uploaded to YouTube, then added his watermark to it and gave no credit. :shakehead

Last edited:

charlie460

Stone Age Hockey
Nov 25, 2011
Norway
They post on HF I think. Man I hate when people do this.

While he did edit apart the video a bit to make it shorter, I'm almost certain that my video was used as a source... I capped it from MSG, removed the ticker & commercials, uploaded it and posted it here on HF, and then it shows up on his channel a few weeks later? Makes me suspicious.

Perhaps I should start adding a small watermark of my own.

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008
While he did edit apart the video a bit to make it shorter, I'm almost certain that my video was used as a source... I capped it from MSG, removed the ticker & commercials, uploaded it and posted it here on HF, and then it shows up on his channel a few weeks later? Makes me suspicious.

Wouldn't be a bad idea.

However, HockeyWebCaster is an excellent uploader. He doesn't seem like the kind of YouTuber who would steal someone else's videos.

DayWalk3r

YouTube Guru
Sep 13, 2005
Northern Hemisphere
Looks like this guy stole my video that I capped and uploaded to YouTube, then added his watermark to it and gave no credit. :shakehead

Actually I got this one from the user "unidentified user" over at a torrent site TSTN - The Sports Torrent Network.
"MSG Countdown - Henrik Lundqvist's Greatest Saves - English - 720p" (28/06/2012)

I would never steal/rip someone's video on YouTube, that's just low IMO. Some footage is ok when you're doing a montage/tribute maybe.

You should definitely do that, almost every vid I uploaded on YouTube back in the day was being rippped/stolen aswell, doesn't happen that often nowadays though when i got a watermark on them.

Last edited:

charlie460

Stone Age Hockey
Nov 25, 2011
Norway
Actually I got this one from a user over at a torrent site TSTN - The Sports Torrent Network, the old nhltorrents.co.uk site
"MSG Countdown - Henrik Lundqvist's Greatest Saves - English - 720p" (28/06/2012)

That is actually me on TSTN :laugh: but that explains it, sorry for going a bit overboard with the "stealing" accusation.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Now kiss and make up. Don't fight anymore :(

;)

Charlie, adding a little watermark is always a good idea. When people want to have a clean version, just supply it on demand. I do the same with logo's and artwork I make for my blogs and rugby forum-articles.

fiedy88

Feb 14, 2010
Branchburg, NJ
My newest highlights video

So i wanted to wait to put this up, but couldn't. Since Loffen put up the Nashty video, I had to pull the trigger. I did an updated version of a video from last year. Check it out...
http://youtu.be/vwDHKYEXVbk

Last edited:

The Perfect Paradox

Beyond Good and Evil
Aug 16, 2007
New York
So i wanted to wait to put this up, but couldn't. Since Loffen put up the Hasty video, I had to pull the trigger. I did an updated version of a video from last year. Check it out...
http://youtu.be/vwDHKYEXVbk

Great job! I thought the editing was fantastic considering how difficult it is to edit clips to such a fast paced song. What more could you ask for?

Thanks for desperately make me miss Rangers hockey :P

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad