GDT: The Powerhouse @ Flames - 9 PM| MSG2

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Of course you can.It's entirely possible to want exciting, close games; and to see us draft high. Being able to reconcile things like this is what the modern human brain is designed to do...

This board is full of people who will whine no matter what happens. It's really gets tiresome.

Black Aces

Oct 4, 2008
Look around the league at the teams that have successfully rebuilt recently, they have guys that take time and guys that are relatively instant impact...

I think we need a bit of instant impact

Again. It takes more than one season to get that guy.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
Gotta be honest with you, I wasn’t a fan.

Had Tkachuk 4th, which in hindsight means I probably would’ve been excited and then disappointed if the Rangers traded up and then took Keller.
Juolevi seemed to be a very meh player... like a future Ryan Mcdonagh. Good st everything but not great at anything and not exciting

Reactions: Edge

FireGerardGallant

The Artist Formerly known as FireDavidQuinn
Mar 19, 2016
Look around the league at the teams that have successfully rebuilt recently, they have guys that take time and guys that are relatively instant impact...

Think about where Chytil was selected in the draft. He wasnt gonna instantly come in and score 30 goals. This is all growing pains

Reactions: PuckLuck3043

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley

Who has undergone a full on rebuild in a short amount of time? Edmonton? Buffalo? It took Winnipeg 7 years to build their roster and still haven't done shit yet, same with Toronto. The Isles have been rebuilding for decades, lol. The bottom line is it takes a few years even if done properly.

Zibanejbread

Rebuilding.
Jan 19, 2013
PA
This is a top 2 team in the west. We were punching above our weight class for too long. This was bound to happen at some point.

effen

Feb 3, 2018
Man I remember the two games after the trade deadline everyone telling me scoring wasn't going to be a problem.

Reactions: will1066
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig