Lafdaddy
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
giphy.gif

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Yes in theory we can reach playoffs a Wildcard spot is at 52 pts. - if all start producing including Vladislav Namestnikov, Zucc, Kevin Shattenkirk, DeAngelo, and Brady Skjei especially those players who lack goals and points this season. Although they are playing against the wall in almost all games until March, and if they lose against CBJ tonight since they already have 55 pts. and in the same division I believe Rangers is official knocked out of playoffs especially if Islanders get points as well in their next game.

Reactions: Wicked Backhand

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Yes in theory we can reach playoffs a Wildcard spot is at 52 pts. - if all start producing including Vladislav Namestnikov, Zucc, Kevin Shattenkirk, DeAngelo, and Brady Skjei especially those players who lack goals and points this season. Although they are playing against the wall in almost all games until March, and if they lose against CBJ tonight since they already have 55 pts. and in the same division I believe Rangers is official knocked out of playoffs especially if Islanders get points as well in their next game.

They're done.

Let the dream go.

Ori

Nov 7, 2014
Norway
They're done.

Let the dream go.

It`s not my type of dream this season, but fact is they are not done yet if you look at the league table. CBJ and Islanders could have key injuries on their goalie or other key players and the struggle will start, because the team strength in this league based on cap. reasons is not huge. And you see in Spain vs. the weaker soccer teams playing against Real Madrid or Barcelona who both are power houses in Spain and strength differences is a huge gap between teams in the same league, because there are no restrictions concerning money and how much they use on player transfers compare to the weaker teams in the same league.

Reactions: NCRanger

Good Intentions

Mar 30, 2018
Vegas pumping Columbus at -240 tonight.

@ CBJ, v CAR, v CHI, @ BOS. How many points from this slate? Nothing would surprise me.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Rick Nash dropping the puck tonight before the game? Going to be an interesting moment for both teams. It’s a sad story, guy could have easily played well past 35 if not for his concussion history. Really sad. I thought he was fine in NY, just got criticized because of his cap hit, but was still a good player for this team.

Reactions: Igor Shestyorkin

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
How did Nicolas Cage become "a thing"? Did it evolve with a requested win or loss in any particular game?
Big fan (then again, who isn't?) But dont get the connection.
Oh wait, thats right.....he's a Rangers fan. Lol. I am so blonde sometimes.

Reactions: Wicked Backhand

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
How did Nicolas Cage become "a thing"? Did it evolve with a requested win or loss in any particular game?

Still waiting for National Tresasure 3.

Ori

Nov 7, 2014
Norway

Hm what about Keira Knightley or Penélope Cruz we need more women in here in GDT and they are both actresses? :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Vinny DeAngelo

Captain Lindy

Formerly known as Kreider Beast
Apr 1, 2006
Virginia

Is that the reason?

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
One does not simply question Loffen and Nick Cage
It wasn't "simply", it actually was very difficult. It would be different if I didnt like Nicolas. National Treasure has to rank up there as one of my faves, in fact when its time for me to roll over (opposed to getting sucked in and staying up LATER watching another movie.....i will just play that one. No gun shots to speak of that will awaken me. Lol.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
It`s not my type of dream this season, but fact is they are not done yet if you look at the league table. CBJ and Islanders could have key injuries on their goalie or other key players and the struggle will start, because the team strength in this league based on cap. reasons is not huge. And you see in Spain vs. the weaker soccer teams playing against Real Madrid or Barcelona who both are power houses in Spain and strength differences is a huge gap between teams in the same league, because there are no restrictions concerning money and how much they use on player transfers compare to the weaker teams in the same league.
We are done.This isnt soccer.We are only going to get worse once players are traded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad