Pre-Game Talk: The playoffs are coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Gettin' a little bit of help in this OT, absolutely ridiculous takedown not called on the Preds

NVM, on replay langle it didn't look too bad.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
52B63C71-B784-4E27-91F0-8E7AE4B2ED52.gif

Holy shit I’m exhausted, that was so nerve wracking, I can’t believe we did it! #1 team in the league in a full 82 game season, I never would’ve thought. What an incredible achievement for this franchise. So many years of mediocrity and to pull this off, it’s unbelievable. I’m getting my shirt and plaque finally!

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
In another news, Boston wins and Tampa loses in regulation; just one point separating the two. Unlikely, but still a chance Tampa falls to the WC1 spot.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
In another news, Boston wins and Tampa loses in regulation; just one point separating the two. Unlikely, but still a chance Tampa falls to the WC1 spot.
This would be incredible. 1st round matchups between TB-CAR and BOS-TOR... if that does not cause nightmares for the higher seed teams, I don't know what will

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
LOVE that we clinched the President's Trophy. For all the talk about it being a "curse," I still wanted it for this franchise after everything its been through.

With that in mind, I really hope the team realizes the playoffs is a whole different animal and everything starts all over again. Regular season goes into the trash can now. We need to remember pretty much the second half of this season, especially after trade deadline, we had a very weak strength of schedule. I'm not trying to take away from what we've accomplished, but we need to keep in mind the competition now is going to be much more formidable. It's a whole new ballgame in the playoffs.

Anything less than a Stanley Cup is a disappointment IMO. Yes, I think we're that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad