The Official Ottawa Sports Radio Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Kinsella

Feb 13, 2018
He said the only place Hoffman was better than Dzingle was his shot. I tend to agree with that.

I think if Dzingle scores 5-10 more goals a year, he's a better overall player.
Personally, I see Dzingel as being 10 times a driven player than Hoffman ever was.

Reactions: armani

slamigo

Skate or Die!
Dec 25, 2007
Ottawa
It’s all relative on what people enjoy really. I like soccer and pretty much get everything from the play by play.
Lol how? I honestly tried. I couldn’t understand anything. If someone put a briefcase full of $100 bills on the table and told me that all the cash was mine, all I had to do was explain what I heard, I would not be getting any of that money.

Ray Kinsella

Feb 13, 2018
Lol how? I honestly tried. I couldn’t understand anything. If someone put a briefcase full of $100 bills on the table and told me that all the cash was mine, all I had to do was explain what I heard, I would not be getting any of that money.

Everyone’s different. I don’t get how you don’t get that.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Great programming decision By J.R. on UFA deadline day.

More unintelligible soccer is what CFGO needs. Maybe just replay these games every day instead of TGOR you'll save a ton of money!

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
Extensive World Cup talk on the free agent frenzy show? Good christ, come on.

Yeah, this was...pretty brutal. Skip the World Cup (match not that interesting) and have people in to talk about the signings, and more importantly Dorion's lack of statements on Karlsson. His silence on this issue is baffling, as he'll leak a number to Garrioch soon enough and say that Erik declined it. Why the media didn't hound Dorion about this non-stop, I'll never understand. Or at the very least, push him on this issue whenever you get the chance until you get an answer.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
I really hope the next time Melnyk is interviewed the reporter asks him if the fans sellout the arena will he let Dorion spend to cap?

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
I really hope the next time Melnyk is interviewed the reporter asks him if the fans sellout the arena will he let Dorion spend to cap?
He stated on that fateful day in front of Parliament that he will start tying salaries to revenue. Meaning, if revenues go down he will conceivably go down too. Likewise if revenues are high due to comparable Canadian support I would imagine a lot of what ails the team financially would be diminished.

Radiogirl

Oct 12, 2017
You have to think TSN1200 is hoping the Karlsson story continues all summer, think what it is doing for their ratings. If we didn't have this story we would have to hear more stories about Lee's vacation, Warnsey house, or of course Simmer's story about how wonderful he is and all his buddies in the hockey world or Ottawa society.

Ray Kinsella

Feb 13, 2018
You have to think TSN1200 is hoping the Karlsson story continues all summer, think what it is doing for their ratings. If we didn't have this story we would have to hear more stories about Lee's vacation, Warnsey house, or of course Simmer's story about how wonderful he is and all his buddies in the hockey world or Ottawa society.

Personally, I think EK is going to wait it out all summer to keep TSN1200’s ratings at an all time high level.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Greeeeat, you're back.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Greeeeat, you're back.

With the obligatory shot at Simmer. It’s hilarious. My guess is she went out with Simmer once, he never called her back and she can’t get over it. Or at least that’s how she’s acting. You don’t like Simmer, we get it. Move the f*** on.

Reactions: Bean Drown

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
With the obligatory shot at Simmer. It’s hilarious. My guess is she went out with Simmer once, he never called her back and she can’t get over it. Or at least that’s how she’s acting. You don’t like Simmer, we get it. Move the **** on.
Or It's Simmer/girlfriend/buddy...... No one really talks about him anymore and maybe he misses that? :laugh:

Radiogirl

Oct 12, 2017
Or It's Simmer/girlfriend/buddy...... No one really talks about him anymore and maybe he misses that? :laugh:
Why all the hate. Plenty of people pick on Lee and they don't get ragged on. I think you must be Simmer's lover. Sorry, didn't know you had to be in a special cliché to write on it and had to love every one you say it the best on the radio.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Why all the hate. Plenty of people pick on Lee and they don't get ragged on. I think you must be Simmer's lover. Sorry, didn't know you had to be in a special cliché to write on it and had to love every one you say it the best on the radio.
Now you know the rules.

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Man Steve Warne is just so f***ing terrible on the radio.

Hes pretty much just a fan on the radio but the difference is that he has no idea wtf hes talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad