The Official Horrible Trade Proposals Thread Part 4: Shots, Shots, Shots, Shots, Shots EVERYBODY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Special Purpose

Apr 8, 2008
Wow. Liljegren must have some major issues if Toronto is shopping him before he’s ever played an nhl game. Major red flags if they’re already trying to cut bait.

I’m just saying. Where there’s smoke there’s fire.

So, we criticize them for not making anything of value available in trade, then we criticize the guy they make availalble for having red flags. We really need to pick a side here.

Reactions: Unsustainable

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
So, we criticize them for not making anything of value available in trade, then we criticize the guy they make availalble for having red flags. We really need to pick a side here.
That post was in no way serious, and was poking fun at all the idiots calling Hamilton a locker room cancer.

Highway29

Don dun well?
Mar 20, 2013
McDavid and Lucic
for Necas, Ferland, Gauthier or similar prospect, Hamilton, Pesce, 2019/2020/2021 1st

or swap one 1st rd + Goat = Svech if needed

Niederreiter McDavid Williams
Svech?/Goat/Kuokk Aho Teräväinen
Foegele Staal Mäenalanen
Lucic Wallmark Martinook
McGinn

Slavin Faulk
DeHaan TVR
Fluery Bean/McKeown/trade

Many possible combinations to do it but how to do it with minimal damage. If done, Necas, Hamilton, Pesce would be gone for sure. I think we're not giving up Aho, Slavin.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
McDavid and Lucic
for Necas, Ferland, Gauthier or similar prospect, Hamilton, Pesce, 2019/2020/2021 1st

or swap one 1st rd + Goat = Svech if needed

Niederreiter McDavid Williams
Svech?/Goat/Kuokk Aho Teräväinen
Foegele Staal Mäenalanen
Lucic Wallmark Martinook
McGinn

Slavin Faulk
DeHaan TVR
Fluery Bean/McKeown/trade

Many possible combinations to do it but how to do it with minimal damage. If done, Necas, Hamilton, Pesce would be gone for sure. I think we're not giving up Aho, Slavin.
...not sure if serious or...i hope not serious...

Highway29

Don dun well?
Mar 20, 2013
Well it's actually true that it will be huge overpayment to get him but I think there's probably no reasonable overpayment to form even with taking Lucics contract from our side.

Reactions: Unsustainable

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
I know this isn't serious, but there is absolutely no way Canes should do that. Funny thing is, that Edmonton prob wouldn't do it either, which would be just so incredibly stubborn of them.

well, you don't have to worry about that since one of the Oilers' *cough* "ambassadors" on the trade board informed us a few months ago that the Oilers would not trade him for literally the Canes entire roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad