Music: The Official Hip-Hop Thread: The Next One

Mitch nylander

One of the biggest fans from a bipolar fanbase
Jun 2, 2016
Nas's album is excellent. A tad repetitive but I've enjoyed it.

Rare, Death Row East and EPMD are my favourite tracks thus far.

Edit - this is his best album in years. I liked the track with Lauren hill and My Bible

Last edited:
Reactions: tacogeoff

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
The second livestream was cool and all but I'm not a fan of how Kanye is handling this album rollout. The whole industry was advised not to drop July 23rd because of Donda. 2.5 weeks later the album still isn't out and we haven't gotten anything out of high profile artists outside of The Weeknd and Nas.

With the delta variant heating up and summer winding down it's starting to feel like this year could be another letdown for releases. I could see Drake, Travis, and Kendrick all pushing back their albums again.

Reactions: Kristopher Letang

Kristopher Letang

RIP Nipsey
Mar 7, 2013
Montréal, QC
The second livestream was cool and all but I'm not a fan of how Kanye is handling this album rollout. The whole industry was advised not to drop July 23rd because of Donda. 2.5 weeks later the album still isn't out and we haven't gotten anything out of high profile artists outside of The Weeknd and Nas.

With the delta variant heating up and summer winding down it's starting to feel like this year could be another letdown for releases. I could see Drake, Travis, and Kendrick all pushing back their albums again.

Reactions: Five Alarm Fire

OKR

Nov 18, 2015

I prefer this rollout over the TLOP rollout, that shit was frustrating, Spotify, Tidal and Itunes all had different versions, the album was pulled out from each, one at a time and then re-uploaded with different version on each, then updated without any notice etc.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

Gucci just signed this kid. He’s a 17 year old country boy from Arkansas and he’s VERY talented

also SUV’s by Jack Harlow and Pooh Sheisty is solid. I feel like Pooh is on everything these days

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
You wanted more smoke… Here it is :laugh:

I’m waiting for Tory now.

ya he went crazy on that one. A bit long though. he could of cut out alot of the filler but overall solid. bait and switch. Torey is gonna have to come with more than two diss bars or just rapping bout stacks or he taking that L . lets see him do some work. I think he can come with it. Cass has alot of ghosts in his closet but he has a body to his name so i dont think torey can test his gangster so he will have to come after his industry career as his underground/battle career is solid.

hilarious interview

Last edited:

Kristopher Letang

RIP Nipsey
Mar 7, 2013
Montréal, QC
It'll be interesting to see if he pulls up on Cass the same way he did Dax. My intuition tells me...nahhhh...
They are already trying to revoke his bail… I don’t think he’s going to try anything stupid. All that pulling up on rappers BS is dumb af anyway, we lost too many rappers over nonsense. Behind the mic is where it should stay at.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
It'll be interesting to see if he pulls up on Cass the same way he did Dax. My intuition tells me...nahhhh...

that was a weird one. He didn’t even respond on the track even though he asked for smoke from any rapper out there. just pulled up on him lol. So I think Dax must of hit him in the feels pretty good as his diss track went deeper then material things.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad