OT: The Official HF Bolts Stanley Cup Thread - Get your Cup Avatars here! (Post #65)

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
tenor.gif

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
I'm just so happy right now.

It's been an amazing run this playoffs and the season.

On my end I was very happy to go all the way during a season where I got the see the team play live here in Stockholm.

Thanks everyone here on HF boards for one hell of ride as well, it's a truly amazing place to be.

HarryLime

Jun 27, 2014
Halifax
Congrats!

You guys have been the best team of the last 4-5 years imo. Nice to see a lot of those guys win. Was hoping to see Hedman hoist the cup though tbh. Stammer kinda snuck in there and hogged the moment imo

Also, what a player Point is. I wish Marner could play like that.

VictoriaJetsFan

Mar 24, 2013
Winnipeg Jets fan coming in peace.

Congrats Lightening...you are a fully deserving Stanley Cup champion. I knew something special was brewing when you won that 5 OT game..

I spoke with a guy last week who was a cameraman in the bubble. He said it was awful, drab, cramped, isolated, said it felt like jail.

Throw not having family support for 60 plus days and it makes you a truly special champion.

I was moved by the ceremony after.....enjoy every sweet second of this.
Congrats again.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Maybe some day my adopted home state (Arizona) will get to experience that, but ....

...as someone who lived in central Florida from age 2-30 (Titusville & Orlando), super happy for you guys. My beer league teammates always razz me for switching from a Coyote hat to a Bolts hat every April, or in this case September. Southern hockey rules.

DMB06

Jun 3, 2015
Now that this core FINALLY got it done, it's going to be very interesting to see what this leads to in the future. All the pressure of past failures is gone, their names are on the Cup forever.

I think this leads to a much more poised team, that kind of weight on your back being gone forever. No more questions about last season, about getting close again, etc. Now they know they can get it done. Next season should be fun.

Meuracas

Nov 2, 2013
YES, finally! Nice waking up to this here in Finland, meant to watch the game but fell ill yesterday and ended up missing it. Amazing to see the team excorcise their demons this year and make it through, kudos to Brisebois & Cooper too! <3

Let’s do this next year again with a healthy Stammer!

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Oh it's happening already and will happen until we win a Cup with Stamkos playing.

Well, g-ddamn. I guess we'll just have to win another Cup.

Of course, you also might remember over in the NFL how the knock on Peyton Manning eventually was only winning one Super Bowl, and that didn't resolve itself until he won a second. So I guess we'll just have to win a second with him in the lineup as well.

Ok. I guess that's what we need to do, so, you know, get going boys.

NatoGhost

Jun 27, 2013
Congrats!

You guys have been the best team of the last 4-5 years imo. Nice to see a lot of those guys win. Was hoping to see Hedman hoist the cup though tbh. Stammer kinda snuck in there and hogged the moment imo

Also, what a player Point is. I wish Marner could play like that.

That's kind of the epitome of our team though. Not a selfish guy on it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad