OT: The Official HF Bolts Stanley Cup Thread - Get your Cup Avatars here! (Post #65)

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Congrats to the players, coaches, and everyone else apart of this great franchise. But this thread's for us. We did it everyone!

Here's the HF Boards Cup smiley

:stanley:

This first post goes to @Felonious Python who has been here on these boards a long time. FP was a mod with me for a while and he's contributed so much to making this the fun place it is. Here's your cup bud! Make a post with the Cup Smiley and tag the next Lightning poster in it that you can symbolically hand it over to next. Then then that person can tag someone and keep this thread going and so on. Have fun with it everyone!

:win:

Aoko

Order has now fallen.
Dec 14, 2017
Thanks for the good series Dallas. You gave the team one hell of a run. Keep your heads up. A series I will remember for the rest of my life.

GOOD JOB BOLTS! From laughing stock of the league to cup champions. What a difference a year can make.

Unreal. You wanna talk storybook endings?

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
HOORAY! Party is starting now!

shampane-1.jpg

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Don't even have the words. So happy for this team and organization as a whole, lots of hard moments but they stayed patient and never gave in. Nice f***ing job everyone! Fans too, this was 100% earned and I feel so spoiled to be a fan of this team!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad