DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Lightning Coach Brings Stanley Cup To Anna Maria Island Bars

Tim%20Hall%20Stanley%20Cup.jpg

gn2007

Nov 21, 2009
Shelby Township, MI
So I literally realized if we win a stanley cup its the end of broadcasting rights for certain stations. 2003-2004 we beat Calgary that was ESPN/ABC final coverage of NHL. 2020-2021 we beat Montreal and that was NBC Sports final coverage of NHL lol

Reactions: Hoek

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ

JBB talking a little about the kids:
"I saw progression from (Colton's) first year in Syracuse to his second year in Syracuse, and he took another big step this year. What really impresses me about many of our young players, and Ross Colton is a perfect example, but so are Taylor Raddysh, Boris Katchouk, Cal Foote, and Alex Barre-Boulet, everyone was shut down for months on end and they came out of that isolation better players. They put in the work under very difficult circumstances, with very limited resources in many instances, to keep working at their game, keep working at their craft, and come out of that isolation better hockey players. I'm so impressed with the work they put in and the progress they've made."

Last edited:
Reactions: NatoGhost

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
she is better today as an update but still in the hot water to speak...she has a compromised system and for a singer pneumonia can be brutal im really worried i could karoake and win money....then got pneumonia and my heart issues i cant sing over a minute and half before need a breather and cant sing at all like i did my whole life:(

my only other thought is if barclay goodrow is worth 6 years at 3.6 million like NY nutts paid him pointer should be making over 15 milly just saying gms are fruitloops

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad