OT: The Off-Topic Thread XV - FINGAL Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
I talked briefly with one of the professors from my department. He was really vague, but I know they had some meeting today at the department and he told me that "you'll get some news soon :)". I can't think anything else than a researcher position for next year to finish my thesis. Which would be ***king great :handclap:

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
I talked briefly with one of the professors from my department. He was really vague, but I know they had some meeting today at the department and he told me that "you'll get some news soon :)". I can't think anything else than a researcher position for next year to finish my thesis. Which would be ***king great :handclap:

Almost correct, I got research funding for 6 months for next year :yo:

May 27, 2012
Earth
Oh my lanta! I was just scared by a pop up on a video. It has not happened to me in a long time. Scared the crap out of me. Can't believe I fell for one of those videos. :shakehead

Bosnian Beast

Formerly Janko Unchained
Dec 30, 2010
Lethbridge, AB
I thought you were scared by Pop Up Video, and it got me reminiscent of 90's Music Channel trends and shows.

On another note, there may soon be a Ms. JankoUnchained. She's a keeper, Deebz knows.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Nintendo is awesome. Playing Yoshi's Island brought back some memories.

If my financials were stable right now (aka if the gf would let me :laugh:), I would totally buy a wii u just to play Nintendo exclusives. I got the Rare collection for Xbox One and man do I miss the old N64 games. GameCube is probably still my favorite system of my childhood though. And this is coming from someone who grew up predominantly PlayStation.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I'm looking for a Ms. 100TG, but they're never the sexy librarian and always the substitute teacher

Bosnian Beast

Formerly Janko Unchained
Dec 30, 2010
Lethbridge, AB
I'm looking for a Ms. 100TG, but they're never the sexy librarian and always the substitute teacher

:laugh: maybe check out the Public Library?

Also re: substitute teachers - they tell us that if you're going into teaching you can probably expect to be a sub for up to five years after you graduate with your degree.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
:laugh: maybe check out the Public Library?

Also re: substitute teachers - they tell us that if you're going into teaching you can probably expect to be a sub for up to five years after you graduate with your degree.
sure that's what they say, but I have never seen a substitute teacher for more than a day or too. they are the education version of a one night stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad