Oct 24, 2006
Hey peeps! Need pizza quick!

I am near Deerfoot Trail and 16th av ne

Where can I get pizza? Delivered?

Seems like there is a whole lotta nuthin in deez heer partz

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Man I love Community. 3rd go at it on Netflix, first few seasons are great.

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
Gally's is nearby (8 ave & 19 St) but not sure if they deliver.

Got my pizza about 10 mns ago from the link above. It's pretty good actually! The sauce is yummy. Kinda thick crust but overall really tasty. And it was piping hot when it came.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Holy crap! I'm getting a small pizza deliveredin aboit 30 mns but these guys were whining and moaning about delivering a small pizza. FFS! I will pay the driver well! Just bring me a ****ing pizza. What the hell?!

Thanks for the link bro. I have cash to burn.

Got my pizza about 10 mns ago from the link above. It's pretty good actually! The sauce is yummy. Kinda thick crust but overall really tasty. And it was piping hot when it came.

Awesome! Glad you liked it. It's kinda out of the way for me too, but my family and I really like the place. Sauce is good and the dough has nice texture and isn't greasy. My mom even called me to see if I was gonna bring a pizza over when I dropped by yesterday :laugh:

We have a visitor's thread if you need more food ideas:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1473387

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I think he is talking about her character who just came out of highschool.
I've never seen it, so I dunno, but if you know the age of the actress it's easier to see her in a different light than if you had no idea

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Yeah, that happened to me when I first watched Community. Had no idea she was a lot older than her character.
Yeah, it goes both ways really, I was thinking of giving the show a chance and now I know her age. But if I didn't I'd probably view her as innocent and young but in reality she's just a few years younger than I am :laugh:

edit: I didn't actually realize who she was until now and that girl works hard, she's been doing Community, BoJack Horseman and the occasional episode of Mad Men.I really like her in Mad Men

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
So a reporter and cameraman doing a live interview from a water park in Virginia were murdered in cold blood on air. What the **** is wrong with some people.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Rest in peace.. Just a senseless act, the video is pretty chilling to say the least.

This world :facepalm: :(

King In The North

Sean Bennett
Jul 9, 2007
Winterfell
My heart is broken for those lives lost. Got a headache just following the story.

Killer was a former employee, posted his GoPro video of the murders on his social media accounts (has since been taken down).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad