OT: The Off-Topic Thread XIV - CFHF Meet in Holland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
That feel when you are casually browsing Calgary Puck and you realize the post you are reading was almost certainly written by the person sitting at the desk across from you..

What to do, what to do..

EDIT - Also, **** cancer. Really sorry to hear that GAMO.
The obvious answer is to call him out on the post if it's terrible and then light his desk on fire.

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Thanks guys.
Just found out its Pancreatic. He goes in on Wednesday to have a piece of his liver removed, biopsy I think is what its called? Anyways, they say its bad, like, bad....

This has literally been THE WORST year of my life....

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
When your boss tells you you can pretty much just take any computers that are on the verge of being e-cycled. #ITperks

Looks like I just found a cheaper method of getting a semi-decent-performing PC into my house. Woohoo!

May 27, 2012
Earth
When your boss tells you you can pretty much just take any computers that are on the verge of being e-cycled. #ITperks

Looks like I just found a cheaper method of getting a semi-decent-performing PC into my house. Woohoo!

Take a top notch one and say you got it mixed up. Your boss forgives and lets you take it. Win/Win.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta

My old manager gave me a desktop and monitor that was going off warranty. It's been sitting under my desk unplugged for about 5 years haha

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I have an old computer from the Hampton still. I put Linux on it, but did not like it. Too lazy to format and install windows so it's sitting in my closet

bWo*

Thanks guys.
Just found out its Pancreatic. He goes in on Wednesday to have a piece of his liver removed, biopsy I think is what its called? Anyways, they say its bad, like, bad....

This has literally been THE WORST year of my life....

Sorry to hear man, I wish nothing but the best for him and your family.

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
In Calgary right now. Smoky as hell. Must be the BC wildfires. I was just out here in May and these things are STILL burning!

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Worked 13.5 hours today setting up our new store and getting ready for our grand opening next week. Made friends already with our neighbour who owns a high end liquor store. She is giving us a corporate discount so I get 30% off everything not on sale. :naughty:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Worked 13.5 hours today setting up our new store and getting ready for our grand opening next week. Made friends already with our neighbour who owns a high end liquor store. She is giving us a corporate discount so I get 30% off everything not on sale. :naughty:
Hox, my birthday is every second Friday and tequila is a welcome gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad