OT: The Off-Topic Thread sponsored by Hank Scorpio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
Yup, you're definitely not alone there. As I said it's pretty damn clunky at times.

Here's something I found when I first watched it that helped clear up any lingering questions I had:

Breaking down The Witcher’s complicated, crisscrossing timeline
my-man-my-man-denzel.gif

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease

For some bonus points, read the neckbeards in the comments to see how stupid we are for not getting it all 100% on the first pass. We big dummies.

"My 10-years old son got everything without my help." - actual quote from a liar who is having his 10-year-old watch shit way too mature for him. Lol who are these people and what made them like this?

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
The Athletic was acquired by the New York Times.

I'm feeling a little skeptical about this.

MabusIncarnate

May 20, 2013
Tennessee
2nd Witcher season was great, a lot more cohesive. I've played the games and read a few of the books, my wife has read them all, so we went into it kind of having an idea already what was going on. I can definitely get the first season being real confusing.

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012

I wonder how much of the rest of that 25 is college football.

because I know like OSU-Michigan was WAY up there. Michigan-Michigan State way up there. Michigan-Georgia Orange Bowl
Iron Bowl has to be, Red River Shootout maybe.

that’s why Michigan always gets the benefit of the doubt from the NCAA. That winged helmet is a f***ing money printer

Reactions: Konnan511

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I wonder how much of the rest of that 25 is college football.

because I know like OSU-Michigan was WAY up there. Michigan-Michigan State way up there. Michigan-Georgia Orange Bowl
Iron Bowl has to be, Red River Shootout maybe.

that’s why Michigan always gets the benefit of the doubt from the NCAA. That winged helmet is a f***ing money printer

Wonder no more! Because the picture actually includes all the college football games. 7 of the 100 are college football. The highest one ranked 43.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
A parade... with balloons attached to strings... is one of the most watched things of the year???

The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade is a tradition for sooo many American families. Including mine when I was growing up. Not really sure why, other than the idea that tradition is just peer pressure from dead people. I always avoided it. Watching parades on tv is almost as mind-numbingly boring as watching fireworks on tv.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
No.

Largely because I don't know what that is.

I didn't know either. Looks like it's an animated Dungeons and Dragons campaign from Critical Role, a group that has a large following doing campaigns for viewers.

I've tried to watch live DnD sessions in the past but always ended up falling asleep or bored out of my mind watching them. So I guess even with my extreme nerdism I have stuff I bounce off.

The animated show is probably a better watch (for me) given the structure and I enjoy adult oriented animation so I'll give it a look.

Reactions: Konnan511

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Has anyone watched Yellowjackets? Great horror show with lots of 90s nostalgia.

I was interested in seeing it but Showtime is like the one streaming service I don't have, and I have way too many, so I just miss the stuff on there.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
FedEx botched yet another parcel delivery. This time, at least, it was delivered to the right building but the driver cannot tell the difference between 4 & 9. I must live on the test route or something. Absolutely ridiculous.

guinness

Not Ingrid for now
Mar 11, 2002
Missoula, Montana
www.missoulian.com
FedEx botched yet another parcel delivery. This time, at least, it was delivered to the right building but the driver cannot tell the difference between 4 & 9. I must live on the test route or something. Absolutely ridiculous.

FedEx sucks.

It might because of the things that I've ordered that use them, but they always seem to require a signature, and I just have them shipped to my work address now.

Otherwise, they attempt to deliver like a ninja, when I just never seemed to be available.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
#toothfairyproblems

My oldest has stacks and stacks of books piled next to his bed making it nearly impossible for the tooth fairy to make a deposit.
Yep. Nothing like navigating an American Ninja Warrior course and then holding your breath when a light sleeper stirs. #ThingsYouDoForYourKids

Reactions: Bench
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad