Jan 30, 2011
GROUNDED. No Flames for a month!

ov0YOnk.gif

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
Anyone wanna go deep webbing with me? I'm talking deep!

I'm actually really curious to see what kind of stuff is down there. Like conspiracies and all that, what things are being hidden....hitman contracts and the like. Not like you know...the other stuff.

I'm just to afriad to use any of my personal comps to go there :P I'm afriad I'll wakeup in a bodybag or something.

trv

Nov 4, 2014
Didsbury
I'm heading to Phoenix in the morning for 10-14 days, will catch a game or two. Buying beer for any guys on this board that are there

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
So, I bought tickets for the Feb. 6 game in Vancouver. 2nd row right behind the Flames' net. The two guy I'm going with are Canuck fans, so they'll appreciate sitting in that end. The ticket was actually the same price as one in the upper bowl corner, so I thought what the hell. Advantages include being really close to the ice and being able to feel the hits. The downside is having to watch the jumbotron when the puck isn't in that end. Other advantages include being right there to watch Gaudreau's OT winner and likely getting on TV and in a lot of the pictures from the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad