OT: The Non-Paul Byron Off-Topic Thread XVII: Monabae Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
That's contains a startlingly high number of fragments of truth.

It's an Irish trad group featuring several members who are also in a metal band (myself not included) and we play music mostly from 70s/80s trad groups.

They thought their group sounded a bit "plucky" so they sent out feelers for a piper/fiddler/whistle player and I responded. I've been to a few rehearsals now.

That's pretty dope man. :yo:

Do you guys plan on doing any gigs?

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Suddenly I feel that AS is the most interesting man in the world.

giphy.gif

GAMO1992

#ThankYouIggy
Dec 9, 2011
Ontario, Canada
So, had a fun day today. Went to the dentists for the 1st time in....3 years? 4 years?

anywho, had a cavity that I wanted filled, went it, they X-Ray'd it and said I needed a Root Canal.... :facepalm: so I just had the first half of it done, 2nd half next Monday.

I was legit so scared that my dental coverage, that I didn't know I had until like 2 weeks ago, wouldn't cover it, so I was legit shaking and was mumbling that I couldn't pay for it.
FORTUNATELY, they do, I'll only have to pay about 50$. mouth still slightly frozen :laugh: they had to give me 2 shots of freezing.

Wayne Primeau

Stay Gold
Apr 22, 2014
Ottawa
My new album coming out in early 2016. Get your preorders in now to listen to my new single "Flame-cation" 1 month ahead of time.

Hey, you gotta see
That I just don't agree
With this Flames team's way of playing

So I want to go
Do other stuff, you know
There just ain't no point in staying.

And I can't lie
It's hard to say bye
But the Flames, right now, aren't worth it

But now I'm back
The team's back on track
With success, and I don't deserve it

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
I am currently having this same identity crisis. Have been able to fake my way through it by being a double/triple agent so far but that's coming to an end soon.

Usually in these games it's a clear cut easy choice for me. This one not so much, kinda stalling it out right now :laugh:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
So I am working and I leave the front desk to go take a crap, I come back and there are not 1, not 2 but 5 homeless people in the lobby just hanging out. I ask if they are guests and of course they aren't, so I tell them that they have to leave. Once I finally get them all gone I realize one of them stole my ****ing Coke off the front desk while I was in the bathroom.

Jokes on them, I feel terrible and I hope they all catch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad