GDT: The New Jersey Devils vs. Colorado Avalanche: WWE edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
oh my god :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

As a pro wrestling fan this is hilarious, absolutely hilarious. LOVE the GDT! Gionta as Cena, Anton as Foley, oh my lord :laugh:

In the spirit of this GDT, all I have to say is this....

Will the Devils win this game?

YES!

Will Cory Schneider stand on his head?

YES!

Will the Devils make the playoffs?

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad Whitney was sent down, he would have been perfect for Daniel Bryan in this thread

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
If we score 43 goals tonight ..... I will personally give every single person on these boards 1000 dollars

and if we score 8 and win, I will change my username to HarroldIsBetter until the olympic break

Mules

Jan 28, 2004
If we score 43 goals tonight ..... I will personally give every single person on these boards 1000 dollars

and if we score 8 and win, I will change my username to HarroldIsBetter until the olympic break

You may get your wish. Giggy is starting tonight:help:

Status Quo*

Lets be real though, we aren't scoring more than 2 goals tonight :laugh: :cry:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Yeah so the Gigyear Blimp is starting.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
You may get your wish. Giggy is starting tonight:help:

Our team struggles against goalies who wear enormous equipment. It's been happening for 3 years now. This particular team this year seems to struggle to score against anyone randomly on any given night. Including hobbit goalies like Jhonas Enroth and the worst goaltender in the league Ray Emery.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad