OT: The New dRunks Thread ‎Part 2

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
So, my (12yrold) daughter's softball team did a fund raiser at a pizza joint tonight. What I didn't know was that it was death metal night - so after we all got our pizzas, the first song was "tw$t waffle", and the second song was "sh&t f$ck p*ss", aka "Ode to Turd Robinson". I'm just going to say that I'm not sure how to play this.

EliasFTW

Jan 27, 2009
Utica, NY
So, my (12yrold) daughter's softball team did a fund raiser at a pizza joint tonight. What I didn't know was that it was death metal night - so after we all got our pizzas, the first song was "tw$t waffle", and the second song was "sh&t f$ck p*ss", aka "Ode to Turd Robinson". I'm just going to say that I'm not sure how to play this.

Question is why a pizza joint would hire a metal band, and why the band would sing twat waffle infront of 12yo girls. Its like telling a little girl that Barbie doesn't have kids because ken comes in another box.

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
Question is why a pizza joint would hire a metal band, and why the band would sing **** waffle infront of 12yo girls. Its like telling a little girl that Barbie doesn't have kids because ken comes in another box.

In defense of the pizza joint - it is called Heavy Metal Brewing Co. and Pizza - and they have 'Heavy Metal Fridays'. I'm not sure who planned this fundraiser, but it was a very odd scenario. Most of the folks (myself included) started heading towards the door once tw*t waffle began... My kid shook it off pretty well, but it wasn't an easy convo.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Probably my 1st post in this chain in years as I don’t drink often/drink new things even less.

Tried Screwball Whiskey the other day which is a Peanut Butter flavored Whiskey. For not being overly expensive, it goes down quite smooth and the peanut butter flavor lends for some good combos (cranberry juice for a PB&J and Baileys for a PB butterscotch combo).

Do recommend.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
2B40EC6B-0D96-4CD8-9776-863B280F3ABF.jpeg

Enjoyed this bad boy last night.

NJDevils17

Going Up?
Apr 21, 2013
Raleigh
Having some local BBA stouts tonight. Residential Culture and Burial. Some of the best in the Southeast.h

12.5% and 14% respectively.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
highly intoxicated yet still very functional right now,

where's my wood shop!…..i'll make shit without power tools gone dammit..

cant take a chance on losing a finger with powered saws

….a beer instead….karlovačko

Last edited:

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
Ok boys, seems like this thread is always a necrobump these days.

About to hit a milestone birthday tomorrow, and now hiding from all of the mild dysfunction that is my family by downing imperial stouts.

My boy, after making the high school baseball team as a freshman LOST HIS GLOVE and also is failing classes. I'm proud, and pissed, and just want him to be happy. Have no idea how to play this. A glove is just a thing, but it is symptomatic of his head-up-his-assness in just about everything.

What do I do? Drop the hammer or make an example?

PFriem rum barrel Porter
Wild ride laughing face
Firestone nitro merlin

Last edited:

ChicksDigTheTrap

No quick fixes, no cutting corners and no cheating
Sep 16, 2018
Springsteen Country
Surprised this thread did not make a comeback during the COVID19 situation. I am doing something tonight I have not done in long time. My GF made Lemon-Limeade today with fresh lemons and limes. I always have "The Old #7" on hand to use for cooking. I grill a lot and I enjoy meats with bourbon marinades. I mixed the homemade Lemon-Limeade with JD Old #7 and I have to say I am enjoying it. I have not drank the "Old #7" for a while. Now I remember why I enjoyed being in my early 20's!

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
Anyone have Skrewball Peanut Butter whiskey yet? A neighbor gave me a bottle for my birthday last week. It is really different. Super sweet and almost not really a whiskey. I've only had it on ice but I've heard it's very good mixed with chocolate liqueur and some other add ins.

Reactions: Ripshot 43

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Probably my 1st post in this chain in years as I don’t drink often/drink new things even less.

Tried Screwball Whiskey the other day which is a Peanut Butter flavored Whiskey. For not being overly expensive, it goes down quite smooth and the peanut butter flavor lends for some good combos (cranberry juice for a PB&J and Baileys for a PB butterscotch combo).

Do recommend.

Anyone have Skrewball Peanut Butter whiskey yet? A neighbor gave me a bottle for my birthday last week. It is really different. Super sweet and almost not really a whiskey. I've only had it on ice but I've heard it's very good mixed with chocolate liqueur and some other add ins.

I think what we learn here is that we ALL need to pay closer attention to this thread :laugh:

Reactions: ChicksDigTheTrap

ChicksDigTheTrap

Sep 16, 2018
Springsteen Country
I had it. Neat it tasted like PB on buttered popcorn to me. I had it mixed with Baileys and it was decent.

Reactions: Ripshot 43

ChicksDigTheTrap

Sep 16, 2018
Springsteen Country
Reactions: Swiss Prodigy

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
I was joking because it was only like 4 posts up from yours.

Just giving you a hard time.
All good, I get it.

Tito's is very popular. I saw this article a month back or so that showed Titos 1.75 L was the top selling spirit in Kentucky during the pandemic with the 1.75 Makers Mark in 2nd. Hard to believe Tito's was tops in bourbons "backyard".
[/ QUOTE]
I can't do vodka. For whatever reason it gets me more inebriated quicker than any other alcohol and I just don't really drink to get drunk. 3 beers, I'm fine. 3 whiskey drinks, all good. Three vodka drinks? I feel like my face is melting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad