The New and Improved Lounge Thread (Contains a list of OT sections)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
6 goals on 32 shots. I feel like Rick DiPetrieto.

Some of my mobility is gone and I can tell it's never going to come back. My knee is a hindrance pushing hard off my right skate and my left ankle hampers my ability to push off my left skate.

Oh well, it's adult rec league. I'm not battling for a net spot for the French national team.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I'm extremely dissapointed by the Dream Theater setlist. Was eager to come and see them and I just won't. Let just say I'm more of a Melodic Dream-Theater fan so all the Misunderstood, Another Day, Pull Me Under, Peruvian Skies, Wait for Sleep, As I Am, Caught in a Web and every song like that isn't there. Frankly, out of the entire setlist, if I go, I'm going for The Mirror, Lie and Space-Dye Vest. Yet, I understand....promote the new CD. Still not into it though.

Tacos

Wheeeee
Feb 26, 2012
I was surfing iTunes and in the Francophone section of featured artists was Dan Bigras, is this the same Dan Bigras with the Habs tattoo that used to come here?

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
VPaEWxx.gif

alcanalz

whys and wherefores
Nov 3, 2009
Coming to MTL this weekend and was wondering if anybody had any suggestions on where to go on Friday and Saturday night for me and a couple of my 20-something, drinking friends.

LLoyd Christmas I

Jul 11, 2013
I have to apologize to the members of HF and its mods for some of my inappropriate behavior in the past.

Sometimes alcohol can bring the worst out of people. I'm not using that as an excuse, for I take full responsibility for my own words.

Stay safe friends. Always drink responsibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad