OT: The Menu Part 23 - The Tripod & Kenny McCormick Edition

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
Roman chicken last night. Was planning on grilling some boneless skinless thighs, but the gale force winds put a damper on that. Kitten suggested we do this instead. A great pivot!

20240310_194159.jpg

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
Icarus is great. They go a little heavy on the lactose and milkshake nonsense sometimes. Drinking Crayons is a beer I always get at least two packs of if I see it.
So this is what surprised me. I agree with the shakes—of which I typically avoid. Their new can art specified lactose free pretty boldly. Which makes me happy

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
IMG_0648.jpeg

IMG_0649.jpeg

Anyone go to planet fitness?

I go to about 3-4 , this one near my job. Also after workout, I’ll stop by the palace diner for a bite. Western omelette yum.

I’m whipped today, began workout at 11am to 230pm, then lunch, then work 330-12.

Not sure if any of you have tried

NO Xplode but during the workout it keeps the energy going as fatigue sets in as I’m pumping.

Hextallent63

Oct 13, 2011
I hate coming to the menu because of my wife. She's so finicky. She don't like eggs no more she don't like chicken no more. She doesn't do the keto no more. Every night is a battle and a test of my mind reading skills to figure out what to cook her for dinner.

Reactions: Tripod

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
I hate coming to the menu because of my wife. She's so finicky. She don't like eggs no more she don't like chicken no more. She doesn't do the keto no more. Every night is a battle and a test of my mind reading skills to figure out what to cook her for dinner.
Damn, and here I thought I had it bad trying to cook for someone with a dairy and soy allergy...

Hextallent63

Oct 13, 2011
Salmon is on the list of shit she no longer likes. Appreciate the input though.

I can't do that. She still got certain skills and talents that I refuse to not be a part of.
Although tonight is pretty easy, Napa cabbage salad with crispy chicken and fried onions.

An Italian grandma that I work with brought me in some meatballs 😋 😍
That's awesome. I used to work a night job with this Filipino lady that would bring me in servings of this food she would cook for dinner and like native fruits and stuff, it was really good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad