The Marinaro Thread II - Une défaite... sans italien

Born in 1909

Hockey Royalty
Nov 20, 2007
Montreal

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
Tony is ****ing giving it to Antichambre! Love it.

Oh and Martin Lemay shut the **** up :laugh:

Stephane Langdeau looks visibly uncomfortable every time Tony mentions Desharnais.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
Did Martin Lemay just say that Desharnais is a victim? :laugh:

Tony Marinaro:

«19...c'est le nombre de minutes que je veux voir Alex Galchenyuk jouer»

«Bergevin et Therrien sont payés des millions pour prendre des décisions et on ne sait pas encore si Galchenyuk est un centre ou ailier???»

«Paul Byron a autant de points en infériorité numérique que David Desharnais en avantage numérique cette saison»

HabsTown

Jun 5, 2014
Montreal
Spread the truth Tony!!

Lemay is getting owned with his pro-DD 'arguments' while Tony's bringing valuable stats to shut them up.

I'm pissed that the AC ''experts'' are not there.. I'd like to see Gaston Therrien's answer to that hahaha.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
What's going on with Tony's yo-yo diet -- he's got a portruding gut -- he's looked better than this not so long ago. Tony, time to go back to your personal trainer and dietician.

Tony's dad is a tailor, I guess he didn't have too much trouble coming up with a crimson jacket to get himself noticed.

Watching it on replay right now, this is going to be interesting. Nice to see faces you don't normally get to watch on AC.

void

Jan 5, 2006
They bring in 3 non-RDS employees to discuss controversial subjects. Coincidence? I think not. This is a way to protect themselves from the potential backlash by the Habs, imo.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Martin Lemay said Galchenyuk didn't get minutes in past years "parce qu'il était coûteux défensivement". :laugh:

Clown, go back to selling cars.

void

Jan 5, 2006
That Larry Robinson story makes me sick to my stomach every time I hear it.

Habit11

Dec 18, 2009
Martin Lemay said Galchenyuk didn't get minutes in past years "parce qu'il était coûteux défensivement". :laugh:

Clown, go back to selling cars.

You'd think though a team that spends a ton on defence, has Carey Price, has a coach who apparently is good at coaching defence and a bunch of other coaches, that they'd be able to increase his minutes and not get killed while he's on the ice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad