Pre-Game Talk: The march of the Penguins in Ottawa, Thurs 7:30 pm on TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Pittsburgh doesnt take nights off ,this will be a huge test .If we play as sloppy as we have the last week or so. It could get ugly real fast:nod:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Sens didn't skate today. Whether that is a good or bad idea is up in the air. I would say it could be good considering the team has looked tired for the past couple of games.

KidKarlsson

Apr 16, 2012
They clinched so we got dis.

None of those top teams in the Metro are taking any games off so they can win the division and get to play the second wild card team. A much easier path than any combo of Pitts/Wsh/Columbus first round. This will be a tough game for us...

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Got to say despite this team never winning a championship, they have had more success than a couple of teams.

Last time they missed the playoffs two years in a row was in the 90s.

Unless something happens, the Sens are looking to again avoid missing the playoffs for two years in a row.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Any talk of Condon getting this game? Or is everyone back on the Andy bandwagon after the Bruins game?

Probably makes more sense for him to get one of the games out west and then one of the games against the Red Wings now that I've looked at the schedule, but I deifnitely want Anderson back in the net Saturday, I think he'll get up big time for a revenge game against the Habs.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Any talk of Condon getting this game? Or is everyone back on the Andy bandwagon after the Bruins game?

Probably makes more sense for him to get one of the games out west and then one of the games against the Red Wings now that I've looked at the schedule, but I deifnitely want Anderson back in the net Saturday, I think he'll get up big time for a revenge game against the Habs.

If the Sens lost against the Bruins, i would have started Condon against the Pens.

But since Andy played great and won the game for the Sens, you just have to go with him against the Pens.

Last edited:

pown

We are team
Oct 12, 2013
Ottawa
I dont know the stats off hand but if i remember isnt andy dreadful against the pens?

Id be willing to bet its his bottom 3 save % out of all the teams, can anyone confirm?

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
gotta beat teams like this if we want to be 'relevant', let's make it 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad