The HF Hawks Badnwagon Draft Thread That is a Completely Original Idea - Draft's Over!

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Okay, Wild have until 7pm CT to select a poster, or I'm bumping them down to the final spot (where picking is not required). So at that point if they haven't picked anyone, I'll make it the Ducks turn.

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Placing a claim for Vegas on the college UFA here.

Well, Vegas it is. Sorry CMS, I’ve been captured. Cross me off. I’ll probably be over to introduce myself in the morning. If it comes to a point where you need me to do another one as well, I’m cool with that too but Vegas is home.

Reactions: nobody

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
By the way was having this thread titled 'HFHawks Badnwagon' instead of Bandwagon intentional? A gentle reminder that Hawks fans haven't had to bandwagon in a decade or so?

m.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Well, Vegas it is. Sorry CMS, I’ve been captured. Cross me off. I’ll probably be over to introduce myself in the morning. If it comes to a point where you need to me to do another one as well, I’m cool with that too but Vegas is home.
Hey Minnesota fans, I think my buddy ColdSteel just volunteered to be your pick in the draft.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
By the way was having this thread titled 'HFHawks Badnwagon' instead of Bandwagon intentional? A gentle reminder that Hawks fans haven't had to bandwagon in a decade or so?

m.
It was the title of a thread that may or may not have existed last year that may or may not have been created by HF Canes and may or may not have been this exact idea.

Reactions: iSophagus

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
honestly, it is pretty cool that I got drafted by the team I was going to root for this playoffs anyway!! not trying to rub it in to the guys going to the Blues or Wild, but HAHAHAHA....I have liked the Jets for sometime with the ex Hawks there, pretty happy, feels like a distant cousin reunited at a 10 year reunion!!

Reactions: Blue Shakehead

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
honestly, it is pretty cool that I got drafted by the team I was going to root for this playoffs anyway!! not trying to rub it in to the guys going to the Blues or Wild, but HAHAHAHA....I have liked the Jets for sometime with the ex Hawks there, pretty happy, feels like a distant cousin reunited at a 10 year reunion!!
I honestly was hoping for one of Bruins, Tampa, or Vegas with Bruins probably being in the lead (gotta get that higher pick for Wingels). So joining them worked super well.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Hey Minnesota fans, I think my buddy ColdSteel just volunteered to be your pick in the draft.

We were looking to make a trade, but since we're only allowed to trade with Buffalo that wasn't an option.

The Wild will take ColdSteel. He has to maybe show up once in awhile, complain about Dub's soft goals, and have 0 expectations of the Wild advancing this year.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
We were looking to make a trade, but since we're only allowed to trade with Buffalo that wasn't an option.

The Wild will take ColdSteel. He has to maybe show up once in awhile, complain about Dub's soft goals, and have 0 expectations of the Wild advancing this year.
Cold Steel is a solid pick....should have gone much sooner.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Much appreciated Wabit.

It is now HF DUCKS turn at bat.

CallMeShaft
BK
clydesdale line
AmericanDream
ChiHawks10
Blue Liner

DisgruntledHawkFan
Cold Steel 2
tonyhawks77
hawksrule
ThatSaid
thesaadfather
Penosity
piteus
TLEHMANN
Machinehead

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Much appreciated Wabit.

It is now HF DUCKS turn at bat.

CallMeShaft
BK
clydesdale line
AmericanDream
ChiHawks10
Blue Liner

DisgruntledHawkFan
Cold Steel 2
tonyhawks77
hawksrule
ThatSaid
thesaadfather
Penosity
piteus
TLEHMANN
Machinehead
Man...still some great picks on the board...

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
CS decided to forgo this draft, and sign with Vegas. Picking him basically allows us to keep going with this draft without Wild fans having to be annoyed by a Hawks fan.
Wow....wish we could have had a shot to sign him as a free agent..he was on our shortlist.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
It is now time for HF Pens to select a poster!

CallMeShaft

BK
clydesdale line
AmericanDream
ChiHawks10
Blue Liner

DisgruntledHawkFan
Cold Steel 2
tonyhawks77
hawksrule
ThatSaid
thesaadfather