The HF Hawks Badnwagon Draft Thread That is a Completely Original Idea - Draft's Over!

Ben Matlock

Resteriged Uesr
Aug 21, 2007
Everyone keep your hands off TLEHMANN, even if he would be the BPA (Best Poster Available). He’s clearly not signing an ELC with any other team than the Devils.

Reactions: AmericanDream

nobody

Aug 8, 2017
Everyone keep your hands off TLEHMANN, even if he would be the BPA (Best Poster Available). He’s clearly not signing an ELC with any other team than the Devils.
This isn't the MLB. If he doesn't sign an ELC, he sits and loses out on valuable likes. I'm not sure that's a smart decision.

@TLEHMANN If you need an agent who can give you sound advice, I know a guy who knows a guy. He can get you on any team you desire, even teams not in this draft. There's always next year kid, never settle for anything less than the best. :thumbu:

Ace Card Bedard

Back in Black, Red, and White
Feb 11, 2012
I would just like to express my relief that even should I be picked last (otherwise known as "The Kessel") at least it won't be for the Red Wings or Blues.

Reactions: nobody

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
If the HFWild aren't gonna make their pick, they should forfeit their pick, and bump the rest of the draft up one. :thumbu:

giphy.gif

Reactions: ChiHawks10

TheDeuce

Halak, Ryder, and a second.
Feb 22, 2009
I will secretly root for Matthews , but for Toronto to still lose!!!

Insufficient.

As a Jets fan your duties include ensuring that any mention of Matthews is immediately followed by a Laine-centered rejoinder that mentions that Patrik Laine is only 19 years old.

A new duty shall include noting that AHL rookie sensation Sami Niku has a better bro flow than William Nylander. But that's a discussion for orientation.

(Keep in mind that Niku is younger than Nylander)

m.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Insufficient.

As a Jets fan your duties include ensuring that any mention of Matthews is immediately followed by a Laine-centered rejoinder that mentions that Patrik Laine is only 19 years old.

A new duty shall include noting that AHL rookie sensation Sami Niku has a better bro flow than William Nylander. But that's a discussion for orientation.

(Keep in mind that Niku is younger than Nylander)

m.

don't forget those even strength points - Matthews = HOF based on that alone now!!

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
At this point, I just want to go somewhere that wants me. I’m too hawt to stay on the shelf this long. Might have to dodge this draft.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad