The Hawks Continue to Make Me Scream - Delia Recalled from RKFD

pvr

Leather Skates
Jan 22, 2008
Bloom is off the rose though, as Delia let in a few softies tonight. Back to helping the Hawks with the tank. Well done Delia!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JLarucci23

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Bloom is off the rose though, as Delia let in a few softies tonight. Back to helping the Hawks with the tank. Well done Delia!

This team is full of pathetic useless players, it’s a group effort tanking style, if the goalie is good then there are ten other players ready to drop the ball, starting from Seabrook onwards...

LordKOTL

Abuse of Officials
Aug 15, 2014
Pacific NW
How about no one ****ing tell me not to be mad about a cal up ever again, eh?!

Stop ****ing injuring my players.
I have to admit...the 1st thing I thought of when Delia went down against the Jets was how CD50 was going to deliver a pitchfork enema to Stan.

Glad to see it wasn't a major injury.

As for the call-up proper, I think it on the surface was a nice not to a young netminder doing well, but deep down? Let the core suffer with Berube or Glass. They dug their own grave this year.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014

Courts gets her goalie back, the Hawks get the king of tanking back. Everybody wins!...but the Hawks.

Reactions: Krivo25

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
A bunch of freak out over nothing. Glad he got a taste and we got to see his a bit of his potential.

Last edited:

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
YESSSSSSS!!!!!!

Someone please show the Jonah Hill -Money Ball "YES" GIF here- tank is on baby!!!!

giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad